• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Climax 27 [OT] It's a Real-Life Tournament Arc!!!!!

All right, here's something.

Which match are you guys MOST looking forward to? Only one rule, that match CAN'T be Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada.

For me, it'd have to be Kota Ibushi vs Tomohiro Ishii (like I mentioned in the last page)

All right, here's something.

Which match are you guys MOST looking forward to? Only one rule, that match CAN'T be Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada.

For me, it'd have to be Kota Ibushi vs Tomohiro Ishii (like I mentioned in the last page)

Ibushi vs Ishii for me too, friend.

Kenny Omega vs Ibushi.

I am never going to stop dreaming

One day~

Ummm it's Grim Dark Chic thank you very much.

Very serious business

I spent 15 years growing up in the grim dark underground black and death metal scene. I know just how seriously it must be taken.

Ibushi vs Ishii for me too, friend.

One day~

I spent 15 years growing up in the grim dark underground black and death metal scene. I know just how seriously it must be taken.

Then you should respect Mister Evil and not declare his expression of his shadowed twisted heart and his gothic soul, cheesy

Ha ha ha Callis just took a shot at Cornette. Ha ha Callis and Kelly are going all in.

This is such fun.

Tonga has a ton of charisma

Nekofrog

Banned
this is actually madly entertaining

get tama tonga in the E
and he'll be buried beyond belief but hes got something good

Guys know to deliver something different to shake up the usual tag undercard.

Omega actually talks about this in his interview with Meltz. How he crafts his tag matches not to be show stealers, because that's unfair to the top carders on the night, but to be fun and entertaining, to be something different

Hex

Banned
See little things...
Omega and Tonga's match tomorrow is more interesting, Sanada and Suzukis....
Did not take some stupid gimmick skit or interview

See little things...
Omega and Tonga's match tomorrow is more interesting, Sanada and Suzukis....
Did not take some stupid gimmick skit or interview

But WWE told me the only way to build up big matches in the ring is to have the challenger beat the champion before on the go home show before the PPV...

Hex

Banned
Tenzan is literally like the one guy in NJPW that I just roll my eyes when I see on a card.
I've tried to find reasons to like him

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Undercard matches have all been really good today.

Tenzan is literally like the one guy in NJPW that I just roll my eyes when I see on a card.
I've tried to find reasons to like him

His music's pretty good. And personally I've got some WCW nostalgia for him.

But yeah...he needs to hang it up. I hate to say it but it's pretty clear the years haven't been nearly as kind to him as they have to Kojima.

Just because of how long he wasn't, I guess. And the years of he and Shibata feuding where they both felt kind of on the outside of all the faction stuff. It still just doesn't feel like a thing to me.

Not saying that critically or anything. More of an internal observation.

No no was just curious. I only started this year so Goto = Chaos is all I've known

Hex

Banned
I was reading about him being in a Liger lead heel stable CTU ages ago.

Liger as a heel. That I can't picture

Same here, would be odd.
Like Dark Liger

HUGE respect for Nagata after that match.
Was a really good match, far better than it had a right to be.

Top Bottom