• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Climax 27 [OT] It's a Real-Life Tournament Arc!!!!!

kiguel182

Zack was awesome, he pulled some incredible stuff and him just dominating was great.

Amazing match. Just amazing. Altought I’m still waiting to see Ibushi totally shine, he has been dominated so far.

Will watch Naito later on. Day 3 has been fantastic.

It lacked the big spots of Naito/Ibushi but I think that was my favourite match so far.

Zack knowing pissed Ibushi is the most dangers but being ready for his signature offence was perfect. As was the flash finish.

You can say this for a lot of guys, but ZSJ truly shines when he is working with a guy like Ibushi who can sell and work a match. If you see ZSJ against the wrong person he can come off super boring.

I'm really glad he didn't end up in WWE because he would have been wasted more so than anyone else from the CWC

It lacked the big spots of Naito/Ibushi but I think that was my favourite match so far.

ZSJ matches are not about high spots. They're methodical and tactic based which is to my point about the right pairing.

fury

C'mon YOSHI-HASHI BAY-BAY!!

C5sE7Q1UoAMHqLc.jpg

Cool people like YOSHI-HASHI because YOSHI-HASHI is cool.

He tries too hard. I feel sorry for Yoshi-Hashi, it's like he tries Naito/Ibushi/Tanahashi's J-Pop hair game but he just can't pull it off.

Edit: I've figured out what it is. He goes for J-Pop but he gets Rod Stewart instead. This also explains why Lapsed's mom thinks that he's cool.

Between the Fale Dojo being an official NJPW dojo and Fale starting up Silver Lion to handle NJPW's merch distribution in AUS/NZ, I don't think Fale's going anywhere.

They can keep Fale, just they don't need to put him in G1.

That's actually a good way to sum it up. He's like the person who is just athletic enough to show up for a pick up game, but not coordinated enough to do anything behind passing or shooting.

He's a "good" wrestler in a company full of great and generational wrestlers

God even his fighting spirit is kinda lame

Top Bottom