• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Noctis" Perfume is released from Versus XIII

Kyon

Banned
I think Me, LuukyK, Kagari, MNight, Narolf, Whompa, Extentryk, raven777, PadingtonBear, MeisonDragon and like 2 others are the only ones who are still hyped beyond belief for this. HOLD THE FORT A LITTLE LONGER GUYS! >___< we shall get the JRPG we've been waiting for years!

Doomrider

Really curious about how much has changed since it's been first shown and how different it'll end up being from the gameplay trailer.

chrono01

Everyone board the Hype Train!

CYNgO6q.gif

was he banned for saying that?

Pretty sure yeah ''No Homo'' is a no go over here. Even if you don't mean it in a bad way. I don't know how this stuff works but apparently some americans use it as a slang and mean no harm. So it kinda sucks cause I doubt he wanted to offend anyone.

Doomrider

Well... It's probably getting close to being done. Launch release and all...

Oh, and it'll be a launch title? I just. Hm. Wow.

So, on the 20th, we get a substantial re-reveal of the new Versus, which will probably have another name. It'll launch both for PS3 and PS4 and it'll be a PS4 launch title.*

Why can't I hold all of these wants. It's been so long since I was hyped for this game.

* if every bit of info we got so far is to believed

Whompa

I think Me, Kagari, MNight, Narolf and like 2 others are the only ones who are still hyped beyond belief for this. HOLD THE FORT A LITTLE LONGER GUYS! >___< we shall get the JRPG we've been waiting for years!

New to neogaf but you can certainly add me to that list...I've been waking up hoping for something new almost daily...sigh.

Exentryk

I think Me, Kagari, MNight, Narolf and like 2 others are the only ones who are still hyped beyond belief for this. HOLD THE FORT A LITTLE LONGER GUYS! >___< we shall get the JRPG we've been waiting for years!

Why am I not on the list. :|

pirata

Man, this thing on Wednesday is shaping up to be more entertaining than any E3 conference from the past five or so years...except for Konami 2010, of course. Nothing will top that.

Amir0x

Banned
Man February 20th is going to be insane with the expectations going into it, no way it can even remotely live up to half of them lol

raven777

This is still my most wanted title, since the game was announced back in 2006

Exentryk

Pretty sure yeah ''No Homo'' is a no go over here. Even if you don't mean it in a bad way. I don't know how this stuff works but apparently some americans use it as a slang and mean no harm. So it kinda sucks cause I doubt he wanted to offend anyone.

Lot of different nationalities and cultures here on GAF. A common slang/swear word in one country can be highly offensive in another.

FireVoa

I finally gave up on the title ever existing... This perfume shares my current thoughts about Versus XIII and that's how they have vapor in common.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
These promotional materials are being unveiled at an odd time, don't you guys think? It would be amazing to see a meaty gameplay demo for the game.

--

You missed a lot of people, Kyon :(

LuuKyK

Gonna let the reveal speak for itself. Sayin' nothing else.

t___________t

I hate
love
you so much right now.

It's ok sis atleast your fave has 3 games ;___; her long distant cousin ain't even on his first. A mess

I would trade two games for her to be loved instead easily. All this hate just makes me feel wrong for liking her as a character.

And Im on the list too. Im always here for Final Fantasy, no matter which one.

Top Bottom