• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

Arde5643

PRBalrog's team construction is poor with Spencer/Wolverine/Wesker. I have been saying this all thread long. How the hell are you going to play those characters without a cover assist? He almost got blown up earlier.

Tons of blow ups already... yeah this is Mahvel baybee!!!

MastaCJ vs ChrisG coming up!

He should drop Wesker and bring Dante back. Or even Vergil.

dankir

So Dark Wesker has pretty much made Dark Phoenix useless now? I haven't seen her in the past hour and a half since I started watching this tourney.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So Dark Wesker has pretty much made Dark Phoenix useless now? I haven't seen her in the past hour and a half since I started watching this tourney.
None of the big Phoenix players are here except Clock, but it is safe to say that Wesker is the new easymode for the time being.

There was a Phoenix on earlier, but it was nothing special (except for the master troll of keeping her 2nd, so people got messed up when trying to snap her in :lol, that deep troll).

Fuck yeah, Keth Sillian and JAHA!

FUCK, I have to go eat, gonna miss grand finals :( :( :(

Dahbomb

Gimlet has 6 frame start up and the actual projectile of Gimlet can actually be destroyed/dodged. I have had it dodged plenty of time.

Swag is here

tumblr_lnqqqhZ1Xc1qf01nt.gif

Crocodile

FUCK, I want to watch this but every time I have the stream on for like 10+ minutes my computer crashes :( I assume the problem is on my end but I have no idea why. Time to do more work on my paper I guess :( Will try to check out the archives.

Dahbomb

RayRay's Sentinel is godlike. Those fly/unfly air footsies so godlike. Plus I said WOW at that command throw set up.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Jaha is one of my guilty pleasures.

Sorry Mr. Jared SWAG!

Top Bottom