• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

I'm testing Shadow Dance -> Shinkuu Hadoken right now. Holy shit, ChrisG wasn't kidding. I'm not mashing and I'm not holding forward. Ryu does his level 3 almost every time.

I've gotten Shinkuu Hadoken a few times, but it's rare. Let me see if I can figure anything out with input display turned on.

What if you do, like, a half circle forward for the beam super? Would that still count as a dragon punch if the Forward had been previously buffered like you described?
I can confirm that this doesn't help. Still got a shinsho.

Kimosabae

Banned
What a piece of shit that guy is. He banned me from his channel for bringing up a legitimate perspective that contradicts his own regarding input systems like he's somebody important.

I'm testing Shadow Dance -> Shinkuu Hadoken right now. Holy shit, ChrisG wasn't kidding. I'm not mashing and I'm not holding forward. Ryu does his level 3 almost every time.

I've gotten Shinkuu Hadoken a few times, but it's rare. Let me see if I can figure anything out with input display turned on.

I tested it with Frank's Shopping Cart super and Wolvy's Weapon X. Weapon X only came out when I held forward. Gonna try Wesker and Ryu just to see if it's an isolated case.

Edit: Wow, I think this may be something legitimate. I'm getting Ryu's level 3 consistently.

HOLY SHIT AT THAT SLOW MODE COMBO AND BOMB WESKER KILL

The guy in the back: "ITS WORLD WAR TWO DAWG, IT'S WORLD WAR TWO!"

I'm still loling at this shit

Finished watching 2nd day archives earlier today. So many upsets. Had a lot of fun watching. Thanks Spooky and everyone else for their part in all this.

Is The GG footage for sure AC or is it AC+?

I'm pretty sure that the North American version of AC is functionally and balance-wise identical to AC+, minus 2 characters that are banned from tournament anyway, and the story mode.

If they were playing Japanese AC, then it would be a problem, as the port had problems.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Anybody can tell me where to find the Shinsho that ChrisG landed and the "Knock Knock. Who's there? Wesker. You dead!" moment, please?

Top Bottom