• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

Probably not the best place to ask but still one of the better places to ask, any opinions on the Qanba 3 in 1?
Have someone getting rid of one at an ok price, and all I have right now is the PS3 MVC 2 stick.

They are great, if you have a TE its almost the same thing really, except you don't have to mod it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
OH MY GOD THE OTG GUNSHOT

SO
FUCKING
HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

gee guys look like nemesis is crappy amirite
Yeah, he is. People just aren't used to fighting him yet. You see people running into armor all the time. This is the best Nemesis yet though.

Skisonic and James Chen both don't know when to stop talking. I've seen multiple instances with both guys where their co-caster clearly has something he wants to say, but Ski/Chen won't shut up about whatever tangent they've gone down, and the other guy is too polite to interrupt.

As for which is worse? I don't know, I don't see Ski on streams nearly as often. Ski's probably a little less annoying.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Skisonic and James Chen both don't know when to stop talking. I've seen multiple instances with both guys where their co-caster clearly has something he wants to say, but Ski/Chen won't shut up about whatever tangent they've gone down, and the other guy is too polite to interrupt.

As for which is worse? I don't know, I don't see Ski on streams nearly as often. Ski's probably a little less annoying.
Worst offense. You can see it with Chen/Ultradavid all the time.

Also, Chen's phrasing of what he needs to say is so predictable, it feels like he's saying the same thing with the same pauses every single time.

Worst offense. You can see it with Chen/Ultradavid all the time.

Also, Chen's phrasing of what he needs to say is so predictable, it feels like he's saying the same thing with the same pauses every single time.

"I call him COMEBACKfiend because he's always making comebacks, heh heh."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What happened? I missed that.

Unknown has had good performance at a previous tourney, but damn, didn't think he was a BrokenTier killer.

PR Balrog =
OT494089S.jpg

Azure J

Dunno what was funnier, the PR Rog almost pop off or Persia going full hood commentary on it. :lol

Edit: Fucking LOOOOL @ Adobo

Road

JWong, Noel, PR Rog, Yipes, Clockwork etc., all the pros getting bodied on teams.

Only ChrisG is taking this seriously (I guess).

Dahbomb

PRBalrog's team construction is poor with Spencer/Wolverine/Wesker. I have been saying this all thread long. How the hell are you going to play those characters without a cover assist? He almost got blown up earlier.

Tons of blow ups already... yeah this is Mahvel baybee!!!

MastaCJ vs ChrisG coming up!

Top Bottom