• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

too bad Strider with Ouroboros is not as good as everyone make it out to be.

Strider's range is not too good either considering his sword. Even Wesker St. S has godlike range.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
For
Fucks
Sake

Why aren't they streaming AE teams? People are mad hype in the corner and all I get to watch is this....

Arde5643

For
Fucks
Sake

Why aren't they streaming AE teams? People are mad hype in the corner and all I get to watch is this....

Usually I wouldn't agree with this - but the current UMVC3 team fighting right now is definitely not too hype.

sleepykyo

For
Fucks
Sake

SF's time in the sun is over unless there is a large international contingency. Besides UMVC3 seems far better than MVC3 so far.

For
Fucks
Sake

Apparently they don't like streaming boring games Corky.

Though I think it's getting near the end of teams. Of course if shit's 2 out of 3 at a certain point it may go on for a while.

For
Fucks
Sake

Yeah, definitely one of the main issues with fighting game streams. MLG and shit running like 8 streams and have cameras on deck for interviews and random shit.

Hopefully in a couple of years we'll be out of this poverty garbage.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
you're the worsest Corky. >:c

Once 2012 hits people will look at SF again.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
holy fuck Wesker took out Dante and the other Wesker in a grand total of 5 seconds.

motherfucking dark zack morris.

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
For
Fucks
Sake

The talent at NEC skews heavily towards UMvC3. I don't expect much out of AE this weekend.

Arde5643

Just a reminder that Iplaywinner stream will have AE 2012 arcade tourney tonight at 8 PM PST.

That's for you, Corky.

They really need to patch out Wesker's glasses.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Just a reminder that Iplaywinner stream will have AE 2012 arcade tourney tonight at 8 PM PST.

That's for you, Corky.

They really need to patch out Wesker's glasses.

Thanks bud, but I've lost this battle. It's 00:52 and I needs my beauty sleep, these lips don't stay perky for nothing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ixVAbnNw7G6Lp.png

THANK GOD FOR THE MACHINE

Top Bottom