• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jago was so free. Yeah he got Hawkeye, but that entire match was so one-sided. There were like 8 Firebrand resets there.

Chris G levelled up his Hawkeye, too. I'm not even gonna try to comprehend how that net arrow shit worked. It's like Hawkeye possessed the enemy and made them hump the ground perpetually.

Jago was so free. Yeah he got Hawkeye, but that entire match was so one-sided. There were like 8 Firebrand resets there.

Chris G levelled up his Hawkeye, too. I'm not even gonna try to comprehend how that net arrow shit worked. It's like Hawkeye possessed the enemy and made them hump the ground perpetually.

The net thing is simple. Its just H QCF M x 3.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
WTF I got two ads in a row. FYI I'm in Canada and the only ad we (I seem to) get is the Speed Stick one.

I literally mute my laptop and tab away from the stream every time they say we'll be right back. I hate the audio in that fucking glitchy nikon commercial.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Both groups of commentary have been on point today...

And there it goes. That team has issues man...

Grown Man Swag!

Top Bottom