• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

Skisonic on the mic?
The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Namco Bandai announcement: *multiple* TTT2 location tests occurring all throughout US arcades:

Funworks, Hawaii
SuperArcade, SoCal
Round One Entertainment, Socal
Arcade UFO, Austin, Texas
The Next Level, NYC

What? 2 So Cal locations and no norcal =( Guess I' gotta take some road trips to get my TTT2 fix.

Dahbomb

LI Joe playing Ultimate? :O

I hope he's playing Thor :lol
He played vanilla too. His team was Magneto/Wesker/Akuma.

10Stars means semi-decent Vergil play is expected. I am thinking the best Vergil player there is either Winrich or RogueYoshi who I haven't actually seen but he's fucking RogueYoshi the guy who found the Quicksilver glitch.

THOR ON STREAM

Dahbomb

Marvel 3v3 teams right now. Thor/Strider/Sentinel team. Li Joe is at the tournament and will be playing UMVC3 apparently. Although he played vanilla too so it isn't a big surprise.

By the way this Thor isn't even that great.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
He played vanilla too. His team was Magneto/Wesker/Akuma.

10Stars means semi-decent Vergil play is expected. I am thinking the best Vergil player there is either Winrich or RogueYoshi who I haven't actually seen but he's fucking RogueYoshi the guy who found the Quicksilver glitch.

THOR ON STREAM
Yeah, but when it comes to LI Joe in vanilla, all I remember is the infamous pre-release video where LI Joe got to play MvC3 early and Seth was demoing Thor to him and was blowing LI Joe's mind. :lol

Joe quit out of MvC3 pretty early on, and the FGC as a whole too I think on some personal stuff.

N4Us

Holy shit, he even did the down+heavy powerup. Thought I'd never see that used in a higher-level match.

Dahbomb

The tech wasn't even that great. I remember that video. Seth was trying to show you can kara cr.H into command throw with Thor but couldn't do it because his arm was broken. Joe still came away unimpressed with Thor. Instead he was hyping up Chun Li.

True story.

N4Us

The tech wasn't even that great. I remember that video. Seth was trying to show you can kara cr.H into command throw with Thor but couldn't do it because his arm was broken. Joe still came away unimpressed with Thor. Instead he was hyping up Chun Li.

True story.

You're just bitter that you're missing Vergil matches!

Dahbomb

I am not bitter at all lol I am speaking the truth.

Vergil just did a "technical" perfect. And it wasn't even a good Vergil.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
FYI: If the stream ever freezes guys, just pause the stream and play it again. It goes back up fairly quickly.

lmfao @ this rocket punches and spits match.

Top Bottom