• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Northeast Championship (NEC) XII | Fighting game tournament | December 3-4

Dahbomb

Jeesus at those Spencer command grabs... making Spencer look fucking broken.

Combofiend on blast right now seriously.

Frantic

PR Rog showing why Spencer is amazing in this game, and why he should be on point over anchor.

Jeesus at those Spencer command grabs... making Spencer look fucking broken.
I've been waiting for someone to use his command grabs regularly, and PR Rog is showing them off well. Damn.
And just an fyi. Spencer > Wesker. Come at me, etc.

Mit-

Stream lag is pretty disappointing :\ I think it's got to be either the specific connection he has to the hotel internet, or Twitch servers failing. There are some other humongous tourneys going on that like have 10,000+ viewers. Since Jaxel's stream is smooth and Spooky's is not, it could be a problem due to Spooky having 5,000+ viewers and Jaxel having 500.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I hate the way the team is setup. PR Rog is bodying people atm, but the guy running Trish already showed the flaw in it.

h3ro

Excited to see what Justin pulls out.

:lol his vanilla team!

I think this is the tourney that lets people know that James Howlett is still a BOSS in this game. XBL Wolvies are back!

Frantic

I hate the way the team is setup. PR Rog is bodying people atm, but the guy running Trish already showed the flaw in it.
Yeah, I prefer his Spencer/Dante/Wesker team since Dante has answers against a character like Trish that give Spencer/Wolverine/Wesker problems.

First time CJ is playing Justin Wong I believe. He must be pretty excited/nervous. He wanted to play Justin badly a few weeks ago at Big Two but Justin bowed out too early.

Wow over already.

hz3dS.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fray.

People are sleeping on Dorm, the man is Wesker with zoning and box-jumps.
Thing is, CJ's Dorm there was primarily using vanilla tech anyways. Justin must just be rusty, or download complete/he's sandbagging.

But that shit was preeetty free. Hold dat, the fake J Wong.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
ill be back live in a hour or two after my phone charges and i play some matches. keep my stream chat open ill go live randomly later. phone died lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I get German sound at times.
And my Twitch TV page is in german too.

Top Bottom