• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Kurita

Every time there's a Hell in A Cell or Ladder Match or whatever, they say "it ends careers!!!!".
But... did that ever happen?

Zach

9RZnJaU.jpg

Raw64life

Roode
new #1 contender for NXT title. Can see him winning it regardless of whether it's Nakamura or Joe that he ends up facing. Both those guys need to be on the main roster anyway.

Also, props to this community for the rare instance of knowing what day it is and actually waiting until a month starts to make a new thread. It doesn't happen very often.

DJKhaled

Have to laugh at anyone saying Naomi needs to get more shine considering she fucks every second move up and has the worst moveset in the company.

Granted, I was sitting on the ramp and not in the bleachers, but I didn't hear any chant like that.

All I could really hear all night were two six year olds behind me doing commentary and a father in front of me instructing a popular eight year old girl what to do when the camera comes by.
You mean Izzy? Is she actually a work?

You mean Izzy? Is she actually a work?

Sometimes a work. Sometimes a shoot.

To her credit, at one of the tapings, a bunch of kids rushed to where I was sitting front row so they could hug Bayley. In the process, Izzy managed to knock over a bottle of water I had, soaking my shoes and what not. She felt so bad about what happened that, at the next show, she gave me a Starbucks gift card to apologize.

She's a good kid, but I think the parents go a bit overboard trying to ham it up to get on camera. I actually live close enough to them that my sister ran into them while out shopping on Black Friday.

Sometimes a work. Sometimes a shoot.

To her credit, at one of the tapings, a bunch of kids rushed to where I was sitting front row so they could hug Bayley. In the process, Izzy managed to knock over a bottle of water I had, soaking my shoes and what not. She felt so bad about what happened that, at the next show, she gave me a Starbucks gift card to apologize.

She's a good kid, but I think the parents go a bit overboard trying to ham it up to get on camera. I actually live close enough to them that my sister ran into them while out shopping on Black Friday.
I don't think she's someone that WWE have always planned from the start like some people seem to suspect, given that evidence seems to point to her having been a Bayley fan when Bayley was early as a character and was nowhere near the level of popularity she has nowadays. At worst, she's something that started out completely genuine that WWE have just decided to take an advantage of as Bayley's super-fan and even then that isn't so bad. But yeah, I do sometimes get the feeling that her parents probably give her the occasional instruction on what to do but nothing insane.

Kid must be bummed out on not getting to see Bayley in-person all the time now.

Pikma

Banned
Just ban those fuckers from attending ever again

Too bad this is WWE, Vince will probably laugh when somebody tells him about it

Just ban those fuckers from attending ever again

Too bad this is WWE, Vince will probably laugh when somebody tells him about it

I honestly don't think you even need to ban the troublesome group from attending shows.

When they let people in for the show, they make people fill up the rows of bleachers in order but that group gets a pass to sit in the center. Make them sit in whatever order they are in line when they file into the venue and they won't be able to cause shit.

It's over, pack it in

Politico said:
Linda McMahon, a professional wrestling executive and former Republican contender for Connecticut’s U.S. Senate seats, is among the top contenders to lead Trump’s Small Business Administration, sources close to the matter tell POLITICO.

McMahon has talked to several members of the transition team over the last few days about the SBA position, and it’s looking increasingly likely, one transition source said. “It’s very, very real,” the source added. “For the last several days, it has been discussed seriously internally.”

Top Bottom