• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

ReiGun

Don't be mad that Naomi chose an Uso over you bro

tumblr_nqj6feoGKy1tyyqczo8_400.gif
Yeah. He is, after all, about fashion. Up in my colleges, getting my scholarship money.

I wonder if Triple H would give the Bucks some insane money offer just because his ego can't take the hit of not being able to get them twice in a row.

That's what I think as well. Giving them a world title would really bring the 3 more over and pushed black men in this company since, hell, Rock maybe? I don't know who else who's a black guy who's been pushed like this, their title record speaks for itself. Kofi deserves it. Big E would be a great world champion and as for Xavier? I mean might as well. You can't say "well they don't push blacks" anymore when you'd got Sasha and New Day who are all world champions. I also made that comment about Rock as well multiple times. As a kid you couldn't tell me he wasn't black but they just never called him black. Even though he was on a song with Wyclef, even though he dressed black, the just always said Samoan.
Yeah as a kid, Rock wasn't even Samoan lol! I only saw him as a black guy because his skin colour resembled mine. And he was in NoD!

Rikishi almost the same too. What's bad is how Rikishi got angry at Jimmy for marrying outside of the Samoan race. It kind of split them from each other. Ffs, love doesn't have a colour but they've solved the issue as as I recall.

Vince is probably in the back right now like,

"Well they can't say I don't push blacks, ha ha ha!"

But they've had many chances in the past, for instance Mark should've beaten Cena for the title. And R Truth could've had one too during his heel run because he was hot! That would've been a big one but it's fine.

There have been 5 black women/diva champions which is cool but sad at the same time. There have only been 3(or 5 if you're counting ecw) black Heavyweight champions in the wwe. So there have been more women to receive the prestigious main title.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The reason why all the wrestlers are nerds is because they don't hire alcohol druggies anymore.

gun_haver

Apparently PWInsider is reporting
Ric Flair has signed a new Raw contract.

FOUR TIME CHAMP CHARLOTTE ON THE WAY BABY

tumblr_odrsn0kt9d1tkh4pio6_250.gif

Hahahaha. Man I'm really coming to love Charlotte. Her particular kind of bad acting just works for her asshole character. Also, she's great in the ring.

As far as Sasha/Charlotte goes - yeah sure, let's mix it up a bit, but also - just for talking's sake, back in the Attitude Era, titles were hotshotted around all the time and it was fine because everybody was over. The back and forth with these two isn't the problem, it's the lack of viciousness and heat in the feud. We know these two are supposed to hate each other, but don't really feel it.

Having said that, Charlotte was women's champ for a full year (including the divas reign before they renamed it at wrestlemania where she essentially retained), and Sasha has knocked it off her for a month her and there since the summer. So really the default champ is Charlotte right now, and I think what they should do is give Charlotte and Sasha different feuds for now, just to get Charlotte out of the title picture and elevate Bayley. Cos c'mon, who else except Bayley. I'd love to see Alicia Fox get bumped up a notch but that ain't happening.

Anth0ny

just starting the july 6 1998 nitro

oh there's a special announcement from thunder

hogan will defend his title on nitro in 4 days

giphy.gif

AGAINST GOLDBERG

giphy.gif

ZERO BUILD

giphy.gif

ZERO INTERACTION BETWEEN THE TWO BEFORE THIS

giphy.gif

ON FREE TELEVISION

giphy.gif

It's all downhill from here, isn't it? ; _ ;

ReiGun

I think most people just complain because they have nothing else to do. They're still good as faces but I'm in the minority(double entendre) and still like them.

"B b but they're not built strong! They're not winning clean!"

I tell you their heel tactics of winning are almost the equivalent of jbl somehow squeaking by and winning every match in 04-05.

But yeah ,that was one of my arguments earlier this year. They could make history having four black guys as their top champion. Even though Rock is a black guy but wwe picks and chooses his race when they want to. On tv he's samoan and nothing else but on the collections he's black.
Make no mistake. As much as I don't like how the New Day is being used at present, I still love them and am happy to see all their success.

Now's actually a good time for black people in WWE. Multiple champions in New Day, Sasha, and now Rich Swann. Ember Moon is a dark skin black woman being built as the next big thing. Cedric Alexander is also a being built as a star. And I love how their characters are all varied, but still unapologetically black in their own ways.

I do wish Naomi and Alicia Fox could get more shine, but I understand they have to fight perceptions from their time in the Divas division and the company's desire to push the "new gen." And they've seemingly given up on Apollo Crews, Darren Young, and Titus O'Neil. Still, things are much better than they've been. Certainly a far cry from Booker being told "people like you" don't get to be World Champion.

I don't know how I feel about New Day winning the big belt all at once, but I do agree at least one of them should get the rub. They've earned it, and let's face it, they're better faces than Rollins or Reigns.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They really need to let Rich Swann show more personality when he's actually on Raw if they want to get people to give a shit about the Cruiserweights and by extension the new 205 show.

They interrupt his intro and he got like 2 sentences of promo out on Raw this week. Then won the championship.

They really need to let Rich Swann show more personality when he's actually on Raw if they want to get people to give a shit about the Cruiserweights and by extension the new 205 show.

They interrupt his intro and he got like 2 sentences of promo out on Raw this week. Then won the championship.

Watching Swann at BOLA is wonderful. It's why I want to see people start to catch on to singing his song. Instead they'll wait to the Nakamura Wave

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Swann's the first guy with the CW title to look like he has any potential beyond paper champion.

He'll probably drop it in a week but whatever. It's a shame that the rest of the CW roster has the looks and personality of slabs besides Tozawa.And Metallik.

Swann's the first guy with the CW title to look like he has any potential beyond paper champion.

He'll probably drop it in a week but whatever. It's a shame that the rest of the CW roster has the looks and personality of slabs besides Tozawa.And Metallik.

I like Alexander, but he's basically just Apollo Crews but not green.

I've been wodnering if doing full ring swaps is hurting the CW division because it makes them feel separate from the rest of the roster

Make no mistake. As much as I don't like how the New Day is being used at present, I still love them and am happy to see all their success.

Now's actually a good time for black people in WWE. Multiple champions in New Day, Sasha, and now Rich Swann. Ember Moon is a dark skin black woman being built as the next big thing. Cedric Alexander is also a being built as a star. And I love how their characters are all varied, but still unapologetically black in their own ways.

I do wish Naomi and Alicia Fox could get more shine, but I understand they have to fight perceptions from their time in the Divas division and the company's desire to push the "new gen." And they've seemingly given up on Apollo Crews, Darren Young, and Titus O'Neil. Still, things are much better than they've been. Certainly a far cry from Booker being told "people like you" don't get to be World Champion.

I don't know how I feel about New Day winning the big belt all at once, but I do agree at least one of them should get the rub. They've earned it, and let's face it, they're better faces than Rollins or Reigns.
The Booker bullshit was bs and it should've never been a thing in 2003. That was some bullshit from late 70s early 80s... BECAUSE IT WAS. Hunter wanted to be flair so much he just copied one of his storylines.

I feel like Naomi can thrive better in the division on sd especially since she gets a good reaction on sd. I'd like to see Fox and Sasha feud because they're both talented and probably my favourite two other than Natty in the division today.

Apollo can be fixed idk how but he can.

Darren will not be fired because they don't want that backlash but they can use him in the public a lot.

Titus ia a good guy to use for advertising as well. He's a well spoken, good looking guy.

I think they can try harder as they do to build a main black guy though and luckily big e is young, same for Xavier.

Whew, anyone watch that Satomura vs Chihiro Hashimoto match from last month? Loved it, if Satomura isn't the best in the world she's damn near close. Also, Hashimoto is so damn good for someone only a year into their career.

Jjp3HI9.gif

rPUP1Y9.gif

lBaWsQ9.gif

jhjBNqZ.gif

nMEPFdH.gif

Top Bottom