• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Bullet Girls new trailer

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
14800079847_8239f725d3_b.jpg

Who hype here

Alfredo

Man, this would be so cool if it weren't for the weird sexy stuff.

I'm totally into the idea of a crazy Japanese third-person shooter involving schoolgirls with guns.

Zukuu

Banned
I can't stand these cocktease games. Either go full nude or bust.
I still don't know why Nintendonysoft are so reluctant to release adult entertainment games. I mean I can guess why Nintendo doesn't but I don't see why Sony or Microsoft doesn't allow it.

I was about to come in here and post "My god, what have you done?!" thinking it was that other game.

Is this any good at all if you don't factor in the fanservice? It didn't look terrible.

CamHostage

Since it's from D3Publisher, I kinda doubt it will be localized. They tend not to localize their more otaku-leaning games like Dream Club, and we didn't even get the last Onechanbara.

Plus it's real guns, high-schoolers (or at least girls looking that age) and perversion. A tough sell. It's an oddity as a Japanese product, and as fascinated as I am by Japan's kinks, I am content to see it left there.

Now, if somebody wants to try bringing over Gal*Gun (which I was reminded of with the Mighty Gunvolt release,) that'd be a different story for me...

crinale

Fanservice aside character modeling may be one of the best of Japanese cell-shaded games, including some of console games. Haven't bought the actual game yet though.
IMO fanservice part doesn't look that hot so we can do away with that...

Nyoro SF

Heard from Ryouga that the shooting is really terrible. Sadly I've already reached my kusoge limit with Onechanbara Z...

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Heard from Ryouga that the shooting is really terrible. Sadly I've already reached my kusoge limit with Onechanbara Z...

i think having watched the trailer was enough for me lol.

good ol ryouga taking one for the team again.

Ponn

Banned
Hey I just made some chocolate covered bananas yesterday. It's easy and great snack to have in the freezer. I've never used sprinkles though. I use finely chopped peanuts though.

KoopaTheCasual

The worst part of all of this, are people in the Youtube comments are actually defending the subjective morality of adults lusting after children.

Fuck everything about this.

Squalor

I feel this is all the Japanese video game industry bar Nintendo and a couple others produce since the last 2 years :(
All those bottom-tier gaming studios (X-Seed, Gust, NIS, et cetera) over there are only making these kinds of terrible games.

All those bottom-tier gaming studios (X-Seed, Gust, NIS, et cetera) over there are only making these kinds of terrible games.

Uhhh XSeed isn't a Japanese development studio. Its MAQL's western localization company that also happens to do localization for some other Japanese publishers without a Western branch is Nihon Falcon.

hoggert

why would you subject yourself
to such an ethereal pleasure of the floating world that only great sages and wizards should know the cloy temptation of

Top Bottom