• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti launch/review day - 2017/03/09

I have the following system:
i7 4770k 3,5GHz
32GB RAM
Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition
Win 10 x64

When I'm playing Ghost Recon Wildlands in 1080p on ultra i get around 50-55fps average. Forza Horizon 3 also averages about that range in 1080p on highest settings. GPU was at 99% workload while CPU was way less.

Reviews of the Ti always averages around 20-30fps more than what I got. I have the newest drivers, any idea why I'm can't get solid 60fps on 1080p in those games? Did I miss some settings to get the full potential out of it?

Shouldn't be long, page is starting to change!

rIej99D.png

I hope I didn't miss. I know for sure I saw the add to cart option for Black and never saw it for any others :(

It was before the see in cart and was listed at 699

I have the following system:
i7 4770k 3,5GHz
32GB RAM
Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition
Win 10 x64

When I'm playing Ghost Recon Wildlands in 1080p on ultra i get around 50-55fps average. Forza Horizon 3 also averages about that range in 1080p on highest settings. GPU was at 99% workload while CPU was way less.

Reviews of the Ti always averages around 20-30fps more than what I got. I have the newest drivers, any idea why I'm can't get solid 60fps on 1080p in those games? Did I miss some settings to get the full potential out of it?

Are you tracking CPU load by core/thread? It's possible a couple cores/threads are maxed out, while others are barely getting used.

RAM speed and your CPU running at a stock 3.5Ghz can definitely leave your 1080ti spinning its wheels running at 1080p.

By when do you guys reckon this card will stop having stock issues? A non-founder's edition one that is. Visiting the US in June and was hoping to pick one up by then if possible.

CURSE YOU!!!

"You cannot have PreOrder and non-PreOrder items in your cart at the same time."

Had the power link in there because I figured, get both at the same time.

Well, the website gave an error running my credit card info. Second attempt worked for FTW.

Now we play the "how many times did I get billed a lot of money" game.

I was refreshing the entire time and no button ever appeared for me, and now ofc it won't load

edit: nvm got it to work

use the products page link seemed the pre-order button appeared on there but not on the individual product page, at least for me

Kevin

Was hoping that the Asus Strix or some of the other custom cards were releasing today. Is that not the case? When are these things suppose to actually come out?

Top Bottom