• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NY Times: The most cursed sports cities in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
We missed an extra point kick to tie a game after one of the most miraculous plays ever.
I have no idea how NOLA isnt on that list except that it really only had football for a long time. Other cities have had multiple league opportunities to shit on fans.

NO isn't on the list because they haven't had multiple sports teams long enough. It's mainly just been the Saints, and the Pelicans are still pretty new in comparison.

Grym

So the Packers are part of Milwaukee sports even though it is a 2 hour drive away? sure...ok. Maybe Chicago should be Milwaukee too

8-\

jkanownik

My wife is from OH. We now live in LA. She doesn't even like basketball and told me she is flying back to Cleveland for the celebration if the Cavs win the title.

wildfire

Banned
Funny to see a list of terrible cities that Detroit isn't on for once.

shaq-gif-1.gif

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
San Diego is so cursed that we can't even be number one on this list.
All of these other cities have championships. Us? Goose egg.
Lost two NBA teams. About to lose our NFL team.

New York City isn't up there with the worst? Aside from the Yankees and Giants, everyone here suuuuuuuuucks at winning titles. No NBA, no NHL, no MLS, no NCAA men's or women's titles, no WNBA, no nothing. :(

We need to evict the Jets, Mets, and Knicks they are the shit stain of the city, last time the Jets and the knicks won a championship the sperm cell that won the race and created me wasn't in my Father's balls...

San Diego is so cursed that we can't even be number one on this list.
All of these other cities have championships. Us? Goose egg.
Lost two NBA teams. About to lose our NFL team.

San Diego is the only US city to never win a championship.

There is nothing there, only death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom