• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oakland BART takeover robbery: 50 to 60 teens swarm train, rob weekend riders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping because there's been another one of these attacks.

Thankfully an off-duty security guard saved the day this time.

This bit got me though:

They are really doing their damnest to cover this shit up, aren't they?

Full article here

BART executed Oscar Grant and cynically used 9/11 as a smokescreen to close down the public restrooms and never reopen them. I have no faith in them to properly handle train robberies.

Arttemis

I'm surprised there's not a cloud of pepper spray dousing them all. I'm glad ten of them got caught, though.

These little shits are only perpetuating the cycle of hate that will lead to worse conditions for everyone in their socioeconomic bubble. What idiots.

Arttemis

"Huckaby said BART officers surrounded a group of 10 to 13 teenagers as they tried to escape into the surrounding neighborhood. The suspects were detained and photographed, but released to their parents after witnesses could not identify who had taken the phone. The investigation is continuing."

What the fuck? Are they not all guilty of the crime when they're aiding and abetting each other?

RuGalz

BART executed Oscar Grant and cynically used 9/11 as a smokescreen to close down the public restrooms and never reopen them. I have no faith in them to properly handle train robberies.

If you ever go to New York, most restrooms in subways are gone because people abused it (drugs, crimes etc) they are blind spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom