• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes November 10th

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So if someone made a new user name names nintendo_george and used a Nintendo logo avatar would you talk about him this much

I'm starting to think that NPD_George went with that name to throw people off the trail that he actually does work at NPD. Like "if I name myself NPD, no one will think I'm actually with NPD". It's so meta, but I BELIEVE.

I'm just going to leave this link here. If you scroll down there's an executive named George that works for NPD. Interesting...I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/about-npd/management/

What are the odds? It HAS to be him, right?

Mgs5 is a lot like chipotle. First time you're there you are blown away by the "variety," everything tastes so good, etc. tenth time you realize you are getting fucked over for quacamole, the food is not memorable and basically made by a smelly man whose job it is to press on your food with his fists, and you have to poo.

It's enough to make me want to head home and take a shower.
I'd been addicted to the fob game but I was dependent on reflex mode and they've hugely nerfed it in the last update.

super6646

Banned
Either way, who the hell thought Halo 5 sold 1 million. Wasn't there a credable leak that said it sold 1.5 million in the US without any bundle's or digital sales.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights

vin-buc

For the official NPD results thread (i'll be on a commute home at that time)

Scoreboard Win For Xbox One
xb1_win_102015.jpg

Scoreboard Win For PS4
ps4_win_102015.jpg

This is my first piece of work so be kind!

I'm just going to leave this link here. If you scroll down there's an executive named George that works for NPD. Interesting...I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/about-npd/management/

What are the odds? It HAS to be him, right?

George_NPD can construct complete sentences. His grammar and spelling are accurate, he also seems rational and reasonable. He sounds very much like a Harvard man.

Pretty much confirmed.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Mgs5 is a lot like chipotle. First time you're there you are blown away by the "variety," everything tastes so good, etc. tenth time you realize you are getting fucked over for quacamole, the food is not memorable and basically made by a smelly man whose job it is to press on your food with his fists, and you have to poo.

my boss was complaining the other day that they now charge you an additional $3.50 for a quesarito at chipotle. micro-transactions lol

halo 5 gonna debut at #3 on the chart which isn't so bad considering the days it had.

Microsoft will not win this round but next.
Wii U most console sold YOY.

time to go pack it up and go home.

Top Bottom