• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Tom Nook

Stolen from twitter:
DMeST__W0AAseWw.jpg

Needs to happen in RL.

Oersted

Apparently, none of the talent knew about Kane’s return. Kane was not flown into the Portland airport but instead was flown to another airport, was driven to Portland and then hid the entire time once he got to the arena.

Kane

in

Menome

Was the dude even off TV for very long? I don't understand -- even the weirdos -- being genuinely excited about his """""return""""".

He's been gone for about a year hasn't he? Plus, he seemed focused on his political stuff, which I guess didn't work out.

Zach

He's been gone for about a year hasn't he? Plus, he seemed focused on his political stuff, which I guess didn't work out.

Oh, it'll work out. He'll probably be the reigning WWE Champion while he's mayor of Crapsville, Tennessee or whatever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Surprised you all don't think them using Kane right now isn't WWE undermining his political aspirations and setting him up to fail, because WWE is so petty.

Fantastic!

It sucks that Momo lost so many months of development, but creatively she's coming back at a great time.

Yeah. She's so great relative to her age IMO. Hopefully the injury was just a bump in the road and doesn't stunt her continued growth. ACL injuries are still hit and miss in terms of full recovery.

Apparently she's officially getting back in the ring next month to face Kris.

Me saving the GIF bois
qY3ebXu.gif

That jif invasion at gwf reminded me how much I fucking loved that hogan heel turn promo. Legit in my top 3 if not my fave.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Get ur ass correct first
Maybe then you'd have time to settle this in the rang
#URAHURAHURAH #makeitawin #SongOfMakeSomeNoise

I was thinking of the Team Hell No. Had completely forgotten the post Manio Kane feud.

you also forgot Kane and DB burying the hatchet after Kane was drafted to Smackdown.

Zach

I'm-a hit you with some words, SallyIsNow, dude: you were being considered for the Nash spot. You could've had it all, but I knew... I KNEW you were a gif man. #StickItBrother

hell yeah, i love it when they work EVERYONE
Reigns was probably legit shook when Kane came from the depths of hell.

Surprised you all don't think them using Kane right now isn't WWE undermining his political aspirations and setting him up to fail, because WWE is so petty.

Sorry Sunny, he doesn't have enough interwebs-cred to get the conspiracy theories.

See below, wrasslin' weeaboos are united on this front

Top Bottom