• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

DMg-z-cW4AMQ7oR

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They expect Dain and Cross to be over on their own, so they wanted to give the less interesting guys the belts, I imagine.

Recall that they all turned face off-screen because ????

Foggy

Listen-uh Adam Cole Baybay-uh, you remind me of a young Shawn-uh. Your superkick is sublime-uh. You're uh, boy toy-uh. Let's uh, have Shawn ref you uh, in a house show and put you over-uh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When you have that much testosterone coursing through your veins, the body needs a release. Like a whale spout.

This is untrue, I have been on a very high dose of testosterone for quite some time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He showed up for one week and then vanished. I thought we seen him now with this Sami/KO BFF thing happening

He's touring with his rock band. The time he showed up for one week was a one off to fix problems with the AJ/Owens title change.

I'm honestly not sure I believe that the position Michaels to go against an ROH show.

More than likely they want to make a title change or something that night.

It does seem weird though since it's just a house show and they don't need Michaels. He would be much better suited for doing something on Takeover.

Ronin Ray

Doesn't look like a NJPW crossover event but you never know who might be there.

Tickets are usually well priced.

I will have to look into it. Side note that place use to be an a cheap awesome bowling alley that closed down a few years ago . So I'm glad there doing something with that space.

Angry Grimace

I'm honestly not sure I believe that the position Michaels to go against an ROH show.

More than likely they want to make a title change or something that night.

It does seem weird though since it's just a house show and they don't need Michaels. He would be much better suited for doing something on Takeover.

I bet you its no more complicated than Shawn's one of the head trainers and its in his hometown.

Which show would Trump show up on first?

It would be a lot better if NJPW just bought ROH but I don't think that is feasible. I do want a more permanent arrangement between the two parties.

I rather NJPW continues to solidify its place in Japan and then slowly expand to the US.

Besides, if RoH goes on sale there is no way NJPW would out bid WWE.

Better for NJPW to just give contracts to the RoH wrestlers they want.

I just want Dalton Castle on NJPW, the guy is so misused in RoH.

Top Bottom