• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Foffy

Banned

blogger-image--1833722782.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Added serenewarfare in steam just to get a hold of him because of gafpocalypse and he never accepted.

Feelssuperbadman :(

Long time lurker here, but if this is the end of Wrassle-GAF then I'd appreciate an invite to the Discord as well just cause this is the one thing I'll miss about coming to the site.

Thanks in advance!

Let's start a new era, What's everyone's fav five ;)

Long time wrasslegaf lurker here...

1. Bret Hart
2. HBK
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Macho Man
5. Ric Flair

Current:

1. AJ
2. Kenny Omega
3. ????
4. Ummmm
5. Hmmmm....

Sad because there is a lot of raw talent in WWE but they probably couldn't be doing a worse job utilizing them if they tried. What else do you expect from a bunch of Trumpy idiots like the McMahons?

Just starting to get into NJPW and LU now that I can actually watch them without tracking down some stream or rip. LU is definitely my favorite wrasslin show right now.

TheFuzz

Though I'm usually only around during WM season, I need to see this place. A discord invite would be most appreciated, friends!

daemissary

Not being able to read through a thread during TLC made me feel sad and empty. Yes, I realize this is a problem.

Same here, hate watching by yourself is miserable but sharing that misery with Internet strangers is great. I also realize this is a problem.

I never post here, but I always stalk... Waiting... Biding my time.

I really missed you WrassleGAF... I missed you most of all.

I'll take a Discord invite so I can stalk that as well pls.

Hey yo, can I get a discord invite. It's the only reason I'm still here.

Then I won't have to come to this site ever

I SAID EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEER

AGAIN

hertog

Thinking about my all time fav five.

1 Jericho
2 Macho Man
3 Ric Flair
4 Kane
5 AJ Styles

I think AJ made it in, funny since when I started watching TNA in 2009, I thought he was a band babyface.
Same as I never liked Bret Hart as a kid, I just didn't know how good he actually was.

Top Bottom