• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Rouse

Let's start a new era, What's everyone's fav five ;)

Then...
1. Ziggler (WHC cash in)
2. Bully Ray
3. Daniel Bryan
4. 'It Factor' Bobby Roode
5. Crazy R-Truth

Now...
1. Miz
2. KO
3. Rusev
4. Sami
5. Cesaro

Forever...
1. Bret
2. Stone Cold
3. Macho Man (WWF)
4. Razor Ramon
5. Edge

Special mention for Virgil. Just there to be ignored and make the numbers up!

Baskcm

As a long time lurker is wrestlegaf is going a discord link would be nice place makes me smile reading this thread ta much

Braun rules

I post here every now and then but always lurk, mainly since it dont watch wrestling anymore but watch recap videos for each show and keep up to date with the stories.

If anyone could hit me up with an invite to the Discord channel that would be great.

Syder

Healthy does of side-eye to any of you that want to stay here

tenor.gif

I think you guys are all really cool people and hope that most of you will stay.
tenor.gif

yes weere back!
tumblr_inline_mkpqh2PdTR1qz4rgp.gif

Wrestle gaf is back on NeoGAF?
tenor.gif

I don't even watch wrestling, but the thought of not being able to read the hijinks in this thread was almost too much to bare. Don't ever change Wrasslin'GAF!
tenor.gif

Cptkrush

Not interested in sticking around for too long, but TLC without you all was a bummer, even if i mostly just lurk. I'd take an invite to the discord if that's possible. Thanks wrassleGAF

According to NFL GAF, links in pms are being blocked, so use quotes to add them I guess. Fun times, y'all

xewind

I've always been a lurker, probably posted once or twice. But I've always had tons of fun watching the PPV's and RAW/SD while reading you guys. If could get a discord invite, that would be cool.

sora87

Out of all the champion vs champion matches we could have had we get the miz vs baron corbin and jinder vs lesnar lol.

Can someone throw me an invite to the wrestlegaf discord please?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why did you all mostly lurk or not post? Genuine question - was the community hard to get a word in with, or what?

Why did you all mostly lurk or not post? Genuine question - was the community hard to get a word in with, or what?
Honestly a bit of A)I dont actually watch wrestling much anymore but keep up to date with the latest happenings so i just like to see reactions to the latest news/stories and B) While everyone is friendly it is also a tight nit community which makes breaking into established things a little harder.

If at all possible, I would love Discord invite as well. I've been coming to this place since the Gaming Age Forums days and it's devastating to see what has all gone down in the past few days.

Sephzilla

Thread moved very fast for me and i only really have access to WWE so a lot of the other discussions were out of my knowledge.

I'd agree the thread always moved super quick and unless you were posting in character it always felt just something to watch rather than take part in.

Genuine apologies if you felt the thread moved too fast or was hard to get into. We're a chatty bunch and sometimes we do get caught up in our own little discussions, but we try to be as inclusive as possible to everyone!

I used to post in WrestlingForum for show/ppv reactions but I enjoy GAF's reaction as well and reading the threads after a show/ppv is a fun time killer. I wish I joined in on the discussion since WrestleGAF is generally way more chill than WF most of the time. If anyone can pm me the discord link, ill greatly appreciate it!

Anth0ny

I can understand all of the lurking, I used to do the same for a lot of other communities that I didn't feel like I could contribute much to.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I used to post a lot a few years ago, back when Sunny (I think) streamed that e-fed that had posters in it. I just remember being in a tag team with Ithil. I got caught up in other things so my posting/watching of wrestling has been reduced to reading recaps after Raw/SD and watching a PPV or two. Still lurk around here every once in a while if I'm watching a show live.

If you guys are still sending out Discord invites, I'd love to get one. JUDDERMANG#8796 is my s/n.

Hungry Heart

Neo Member
I'm another long time lurker (always meant to start posting, just couldn't find the right time) any chance I could get a discord link? This was genuinely the one wrestling thread I paid attention to (Thanks to everyone that ever posted in here by the way, had a blast reading everything)

Also since I never got to do it here's my all time fav 5:

1) Terry Funk
2) Genichiro Tenryu
3) Mick Foley
4) Vader
5) Toshiaki Kawada

Honorary #6) John Tenta

Luschient

Yeah I don't post in here that much but this is the first OT I browse when coming to gaf.

I'll keep coming back but if most of the regulars are leaving then that'll be the end of Wrasslegaf for me.

Whole thing sucks man.

Raw64life

I don't blame the lurkers. Thread moves fast and the sidebarring and gimmick posting can get out of hand sometimes. If I hadn't been here from the very beginning before "wrasslegaf" was even a thing, I might have never started posting in here either. But I wasn't gonna let anyone kick me out of #myyard. I'm glad I stuck around though.

Nameless

Discord invite please? If I watch wrestling it's usually with GAF. Even used to post some of these threads back in the day :(

Sad state of affairs

jmdajr

I got the discord invite but it expired.

Anyhow life has been crazy. Life or death kind of stuff. Hard when one of the places you vent goes down the shitter.

Cagey

Banned
I got invited, and then the next morning, the client no longer had me as party to the discord and rhyme.

Left me hungry like

f047420c8b98457decee2abc561d467b5a9cdfa1_hq.gif

Jerks.

TheeDanielJ

Neo Member
I don't blame the lurkers. Thread moves fast and the sidebarring and gimmick posting can get out of hand sometimes. If I hadn't been here from the very beginning before "wrasslegaf" was even a thing, I might have never started posting in here either. But I wasn't gonna let anyone kick me out of #myyard. I'm glad I stuck around though.
I'll admit, it was intimidating just reading some of the posts...

I lurk this thread because I posted something positive about Roman Reigns once and two posters attacked me. One said I was a joke poster and the other said I was an idiot.

So now I just come here to find gifs to send to my friend.

Nekofrog

Banned
Since I'm never coming back here after this post the following people made this thread a miserable experience:

Angry Grimace
All Mortal Kombat alt accounts
Jesse
Stro

I take my leave of this alt right infested forum now

Top Bottom