• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Quest

SiahWester

Currently playing through Max Mustard and loooving it. The controls and game design are perfect. It's literally Mario in VR. So happy this game exists. šŸ˜

Lots of amazing new games on Quest and my VR backlog on Steam is packed. Can't imagine how overwhelming it'd be for someone getting into VR right now.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Too many news for the day again, had to split in two posts to fit everything.

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

All the news all together again, had to split in two posts.

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
What are some of the best Quest2/3 cooperative multiplayer games?

Since we have both headsets, my son and I have been meaning to do some multiplayer... and I've tried some stupid things with him already (Gorilla Tag, Big Scary... the things kids play today) but was wondering what else is out there with more cooperative elements or adventure.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
also a PSA: play Portal 2 in VR, it's incredible

I let that VR conversion fly under the radar for a while, because it seemed like a less complete and more experimental setup than the Half Life 2 mods (instead of being on the Steam workshop/store, you have to download some files from github, adjust launch options, etc to make it work). But it's actually quite easy to get running and performs excellent.

And it's fantastic, I'm so happy to come back to this world at full scale, it's a perfectly constructed experience for VR, which blows almost every actual VR title out of the water.

Plus... there are countless excellent Portal 2 mods / campaigns, and they work on the mod as well (so far; haven't tested a ton), so this gives you access to wealth of material.

diffusionx

Gold Member
What are some of the best Quest2/3 cooperative multiplayer games?

Since we have both headsets, my son and I have been meaning to do some multiplayer... and I've tried some stupid things with him already (Gorilla Tag, Big Scary... the things kids play today) but was wondering what else is out there with more cooperative elements or adventure.
Powerwash Simulator

Alexios

Some potentially very interesting shenanigans but we'll see how it will materialize.

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
The dev for Medieval Dynasty New Settlement is doing great job at listening to the folks that purchased the game. They engage with them on YouTube and in the meta review feedback.

The next patch will be a graphics update for Quest 3 version

Top Bottom