• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Champions League Thread that money can't buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
nerve wracking game against bayern, so many glaring misses. both teams could've come out much worse.

bayern can be happy they've controlled the game since the goal, but annoyed at how vulnerable they still look despite dominance, and of course being 1 goal down and missing some very easy chances. but they're the better team at the moment so you could say its only a matter of time. they also have some quality strikers on the bench.

United will be happiest to have escaped with a clean sheet, but a little annoyed to be losing the midfield battle, looking vulnerable at the back and missing some very good opportunities to extend our lead. silver lining is we might actually start to play in the 2nd half.

As a united fan, I always worry when we're not the controlling team and the other team is walking through our midfield so easily. could easily be a flurry of goals at some stage to set us back 2 or 3 goals. suggests they might be able to put up a good fight at OT as well.

here's hoping fergie gets the team playing some football and being more clinical. gotta try and kill the tie asap.

Lunchbox

Banned
need to get nani on the left and park on the right to break frenchie in half. neville cant handle ribery by himself with nani's rubbish back tracking

everything munich does is from the left/with ribery

lahm is in evra's backpocket

Reno7728

Ribery!

2j0cpjm.gif

Haunted

That was well done by Olic.

Reingespritzt und abgefangen /inside joke

Second match just got interesting.

kikanny

HOLY SHITTTTTTT! Bayern actually did it! The bastards. And looks like Rooney is seriously injured. The second leg is gonna be fun! Congrats to Bayern though. Now, Barca get the job done tomorrow!

EDIT: Also, obligatory FUCK YOU to Man U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom