• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
theo said:
ban the drop step plz :)

Sorry. My gameplan from the get go was to drive on you since you didn't have an established big guy. I tried getting away from it in the third and fourth Qs.

That lag was horrendous, even after I turned off my PC and kicked my sister off the other one. It just grew funny at one point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol

I'm free any time if you're up now or we can play anytime after the Texans game is over tomorrow.

Just let me know Malley.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
lets go tomorrow... got company out of no where... have to handle this late night invader... tomorrow it is..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
bowh-chick-a-bow-wow!

:lol :lol

Ok tomorrow Malley.

Matrix

Good game Malley...I almost had that comeback :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
yea man... gg... I seem to have a problem holding onto a lead, I jump out early then just slowly give it back... LOL ... gg again

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
truelize, dont hide friend!

Sorry man, you will probably have to take the bye for this week. My internet connection started acting up a couple of weeks ago and has really effected these games. Brutal freakin lag. Unplayable. So I'm switching ISP's this week and I will be ready to go soon, but I don't know how soon.

There is a big explanation a page back or so.

I'll getcha next time man.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bishoptl said:
Hey NOO YAWK I can go in an hour, if you want. The Grizz will rise off the mat thanks to CK's Knicks!

Shiat, my bad man I missed this post. Catch me on #ga tonight or whenever.

Ramirez

Theo,me and Matrix are now starting our Madden game,it should be done close to around 8,but if it isn't wait around on me,I'll log on to NBA right after we're finished.

Fifty

25/60... Maybe your problem is that you're not releasing X at the right time. Well......I don't really know what the problem(s) is/are. :(

theo

Contest Winner
i just plain suck thats all. its weird i go on cold streaks for entire periods. then i fall behind 20+ points and lose confidence. also, as someone else pointed out, i dont have an established big man.

but i have vowed to win 1 game this season, so look out! :D

Fifty

Blount's better than any of the shitty guys I have....but if you don't like him maybe I can make one final deal before the trade deadline. :lol

Top Bottom