• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Cloudy

Banned
Well, I'd just be stepping in the house at 9:30-ish :lol

Cmon, it'll be a quick win for you cos I haven't played in forever :D

edit: I also play you in the NFL league. We can go back to back and just get it over with cos I won't be free till Tusday after tonight >_<

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ugh, soon as possible dude, I got shit to do. :| Only NBA, NFL can wait until Tuesday...

Message me on XBL when you are ready.

theo

Contest Winner
mrbob i can play anytime tonight or tomorrow
i wouldve been able to play today but stupid cable modem was down all day

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DMczaf said:

Well that didn't work out. I kept checking here and I sent you a message on mIRC but didn't hear anything from you before it was too late.

What is the deadline this week?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
League will be advanced on Wednesday night....

What time Wednesday night?? I'm out of town again until Wednesday night. I'll be home around 11:00 est.

Doesn't sound like I will get a chance to have Tmac rip me a new one.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I get off of work at 8 pm tomorrow night, so lets try for around 11 or so because I have to hit the gym after work... we will try to get it done..

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Malleymal, I am so unbelievably sorry...I'm dealing with a bunch of personal shit tonight and didn't get a chance to log in until now. Please take the forfeit win with my apologies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Konex,that half court three you made at the buzzer really pissed me off :(

Thank god I pulled out that win and that wasnt the difference maker...I would have destroyed my copy of the game :p

New look Rockets have won 3 in a row and 3 out of their last 4...I sense the start of something great...FMT YOU'RE NEXT! :D I need to get revenge,got it against Konex and next its you.

Fifty

I'm so glad I made these trades. Vince can help CK win (not this week!) Donyell, Boogie Williams and Jalen can help out Matrix....and I'm left with the rest of the Raptors :) Divide and conquer!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
bishoptl said:
Malleymal, I am so unbelievably sorry...I'm dealing with a bunch of personal shit tonight and didn't get a chance to log in until now. Please take the forfeit win with my apologies.

no problem man... I hope that all is well on your side... we will play down the line..

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
That sounds pretty good Bishop. I will be home around 9 PST so we should be able to get our game in tomorrow night with problems.
My wife watches the Amazing Race on Tuesdays so as long as that is over I'm good.

Top Bottom