• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Ramirez

Don't bother...it won't let me connect for some reason.I just got done playing Halo 2 online,pop in NBA "Can't connect to servers" so I start up the trouble shooter,all 4 things check out and it tells me Im connected,so I go back,still won't let me log in.

Just give me the loss.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I wonder if it's the ESPN servers that are just down...let me check.

edit: it's working fine for me, I'm sitting in the lobby. Try again.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
You cant find the league 2 thread in this here online forum,which you already posted in? Are you blind?

I'm not having a bad day,I find some of your replies to be a bit bizzare.

I was talking about the one in the gaming forum. To be honest I wasn't sure if they were connected or not seeing as when I read the one in the gaming forum my name wasnt in there. I therefore assumed that I wasn't picked up for another league.
I've been playing MGS3 all week and that is where my focus has been.

And you find me bizarre??? Whatever man. I shouldn't have to explain myself to you. Give me a break. Sheesh. I find your last couple of posts to be to be borderline rude.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rude? Rude? Ok dude whatever..rude is posting you will play in the official madden 2 league thread and not checking it again,but having all the time in the world to post in the mgs3 threads.

All you had to do was simply sign up or respond after you posted your "Please let me in" Fmt said yes but you didnt check the thread again...because you couldnt find it according to this post you wrote...

"Whoa gee. Easy now. I can't even find that freakin Madden thread And in the one in the gaming forum my name was not included."

Why did you say I cant even find the freakin Madden thread?

You make no sense,if trying to understand you makes me rude....then so be it.

PS- I wrote I found some of your posts bizzare,no where did I say you.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
well it looks like I will be staying in town this week afterall.

So Fifty I should be able to play you before the deadline.

I can not give you a time I will be home though. But post on here when you will be available and I will see what I can do.

Fifty

I'm playing matrix in madden at 10:30 (trying to move it up to 10) I guess I can play after that game, although I'm tired as hell and I don't want to :lol But if you can play at 11:30 (11:00 if we play at 10) then I'll do it.

Fifty

shoot, I was ready and waiting....just about to PM you. I think tomorrow's the deadline, and that day isn't good for me, so you can just get a win.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
That sucks man. I'm gonna be home pretty much all day. My mom got released from the hospital and is staying with me for about a week so I have to be around for her.

If you can play at anytime at all, let me know.

Fifty

I thought you were going on at 5, since we scheduled it then...Good thing I checked this thread, I thought you forgot about it, I was about to leave. Well yeah, I'm ready now.

Fifty

Usually it's only the winner that says "Good game", but in this case I'll be the first one to admit that that was probably the best game I've played of 2K (not performance-wise, but the most fun...even though I let you come back and win) Finally we see some fouls and free throws! 21 in total....only problem is, they're too damn easy in this game. We hit a combined 19-21. Oh well, I really hope we have a second season of this. My Toronto Raptors team consisting of Peja, AI, Alston and Bosh is pretty nice, but I'm eager to use another team...probably the Blazers.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well I guess I'm learning how to play this game.

gg Fifty. I was shaking there at the end. :lol

At the start I actually said out load "who freakin traded him Iverson?"
That game was freakin awesome. I wish we could get an experience like that everytime.

Fifty

Truelize said:
At the start I actually said out load "who freakin traded him Iverson?"
That game was freakin awesome. I wish we could get an experience like that everytime.

It's funny...Ramirez traded AI first, and he's in first place. He traded him to Matrix, who didn't win with AI on his team, and then we made a big swap (you saw Weatherspoon and Skinner as well) and he's won his last three games I think, with Alvin Williams playing like some sort of God, and Jalen Rose and Donyell Marshall are really helping him out a lot...I'm the guy with the superstars, but I'm losing. :lol It's fun though...I was actually becoming AI late in that game with my shot selection.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I was scared cause you are such a "Jack" already with Peja. Now I had to be worried about two 3-point threats.
I remember reading about the trade but I had totally forgotten about it until I saw Iverson hit his first shot.

Fifty

Yeah, I love taking threes...and I've lived and died by them this season. Next season I'll have more of an inside game. It was hilarious, I was terrified of going inside against Duncan. I'd call a post play, and see skinny little Bosh posting up against Tim, and I'd just freak out and jack up a three. :lol :lol :lol

Fifty

It's a shame. Anyway, I like the trading aspects, and when the game's on (like it was against Truelize) it can be really fun. I hope this league can stick together for at least a smaller season...or maybe I should find a way to buy college hoops 2k5 We can't lose out on basketball.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bish...I need my revenge against you! :p When you want to ball?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I can play now. Yes. I have no clue what time you sent that message though. :lol

K I'm out man. Sorry. But let me know when you can play tomorrow or during the weekend. I'm around.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
no I cant do 7:30. I have company over at 8:00 est. And they will probably be here for a couple of hours.

Can you play tomorrow? That work better for me anyway.

Matrix

Bish,you around to play?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Can you play at 3 your time? I'm hoping that gives you enough time to check here.

Add me to AIM,

AIM = Truelize

Top Bottom