• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow. GG Theo. My team couldn't do anything right this game. That was freakin brutal.
I was so close to throwing my controller at the end there.
I can't figure out how Blount abused Duncan so badly in the second half. That doesn't make sense at all. lol

Oh well. That probably killed my playoff run.

The refs screwed me outta that game though. 18 fouls??? Whatever...... I couldn't even think about touching the steal button without getting whistled.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bish,you around to play tonight?

KiNeSiS

Banned
I see the league is full to bad, now I can't serve each and everyone of you.
I just got broadband back and i'll be playing on xbox live when I set it up.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
this season is close to done.... ^^^^ get in line for season 2... if everyone played their games in a timely manner this could be done before christmas....

Fifty

KinesisKoncrite said:
I see the league is full to bad, now I can't serve each and everyone of you.
I just got broadband back and i'll be playing on xbox live when I set it up.

Are you THE Kinesis? Post let me read you.

KiNeSiS

Banned
I've always been a fan of this baller. I'd be honored to play season 2.
I'd like a scrimmage game tonight when I get some practice in.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bish,can you play at 4 pm eastern time? If not then 5 or 6?

Matrix

Bish,I'll be ready at 5 if you can...just 15 more mins.

Matrix

Bish...I'm online in the league lobby..hope you see this post.

Matrix

GG Bish...nice job coming back,scared the shit out of me....I'm lucky Ming caught fire in the 4th cause my whole team went ice cold in the 3rd :(

Revenge was sweet...you beat me by 4 so I had to return the favor and win by 4 :p

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I was down by what, 20?? :lol :|

I had no answer for Yao - none of my guys are tall enough to consistently get good blocking/rebounding position. It was ridiculous how he bailed you out at the end. >_<

Good game though - I'm at the point now where I don't give a shit anymore, I just wanna play out the string and get a high draft position next year. Well played.

Matrix

bishoptl said:
I was down by what, 20?? :lol :|

I had no answer for Yao - none of my guys are tall enough to consistently get good blocking/rebounding position. It was ridiculous how he bailed you out at the end. >_<

Good game though - I'm at the point now where I don't give a shit anymore, I just wanna play out the string and get a high draft position next year. Well played.

:lol Yea I was up by 20 for a good part of the first half and then the 3rd hit and I went soooo cold and you kept hitting everything.......including the shot I did a replay of...you know the one :(

Whats funny is you were totally shutting Yao down in the 3rd and in the 4th he caught fire with hook shots :lol It was pretty nasty.

Fifty

Konex, I can play sometime late on monday. 12:30 or so ideally, but tell me if you have a better idea...I'm shocked that you haven't posted already (did I miss something) :p

Matrix

Fifty said:
Konex, I can play sometime late on monday. 12:30 or so ideally, but tell me if you have a better idea...I'm shocked that you haven't posted already (did I miss something) :p

He's been working a lot.

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty said:

Yeah that works. I've was kinda busy this weekend...

He's been working a lot.

-_-

Matrix

Konex works the street corners Fifty :( The going rate isnt what it used to be,so I guess he's working longer hours :p

Seriously Konex,you being the official espn ticker for us and vanishing the last few days..well it scared a few people :)

Matrix

I got owned by Tmac and Frank Fucking Williams....no words can describe what its like to be burned by such a bum.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
I got owned by Tmac and Frank Fucking Williams....no words can describe what its like to be burned by such a bum.

Hey, you left him open over and over again :lol

After the 2nd 3 I thought you would at least keep 1 man on him :)

Matrix

I'm not going to guard a bum like him when I cant contain God.

The truth is that dude should not hit 4/5 threes open or not...does he even get any mins in real life? :lol

Mrbob

Matrix said:
I'm not going to guard a bum like him when I cant contain God.

The truth is that dude should not hit 4/5 threes open or not...does he even get any mins in real life? :lol

Why are you even comparing ESPN BBALL 2K5 with real life basketball?! Have you not seen SHAQ doing his triple reverse spinning underhand layups yet?

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Why are you even comparing ESPN BBALL 2K5 with real life basketball?! Have you not seen SHAQ doing his triple reverse spinning underhand layups yet?

That shits hot...Yao does it too *drools*

Fifty

In my game with Konex yesterday, Divac started to do a reverse dunk underneath the hoop...It was blocked ;( (I wanted to see him throw it down like Kobe on steroids)

Move over Lebron, there's a new kid in town.
sumarac_dragoslav_djindjic_zoran_divac_dvorana_limes_bgd_1_8-8-002.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Do you want to play right now... as in right now 8-56 pm est, if not, I have to hit the gym... I will be back around 10- 10-30 and we can get it on then... matter of fact, lets make it for 10-30 or 11 oclock...is that ok?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow. I just don't get how you shoot that high of a percentage and how you can keep me off the boards so well. I usually have no problem beating people to the boards with Duncan, but this game I got owned on the glass.
Do you change your "crash the boards" settings or anything?
And now I get what Cloudy had been saying about being able to exploit the PG. I have never played against anyone that used thier PG so much. That's freakin hard to stop.
We both know that Arroyo isn't that good. :lol

But anyway. Good game man. I was prepared for the jump passes and I did really well at the start but once you got into your groove I couldn't get back into it.

Wanna play again right now??

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
^^^ damn man, my fault, I wish you would have just sent me a game invite, I would ahve played you again... yea it was a crazy game, I pretty much stopped the jump passes after we played, and I now only do it out of desperation... it was definately good at the beginning though, and when aroyo got on , that was crazy and yea Boozer was grabbing everything that hit the rim..... we can play whenever man...

DMczaf

You mean everyone should get the college game, it actually has fouls and the ball doesn't get deflected by everything.

Top Bottom