• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I told you I would be home "around" 9 PST. That doesn't mean I would run in from the car. Geez.
So now I have to play tonight? That sucks. Yeah I'll be there.

Got Mic??

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Yeah, I never use it though - messes with my concentration. Although with my record as of late, it couldn't really get any worse....why? Wanna whisper sweet nothings into my ear? :p

What's better for you, 8:30 or 9?

edit: ok, I'm in the lobby now - if tonight's not a good time for you, we can reschedule it at your convenience. I'm easy. :D

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Four more games until I can trade this piece of shit in. Fucking Grizzlies.

GG Truelize, you outrebounded and made your shots. How many open breakaway shots under the rim did I miss? At least 4. Christ Almighty. :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah gg Bish. The Grizz let you down today I think.

You did a lot of weird stuff too. Played Gasol at the 2 spot. Tried the 1-3-1 and floated in the middle. Double teamed with the computer. That was just crazy.
But finally I hit my shots.

I just played patient. I think all this MGS3 I've been playing has taught me patience. :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
Truelize, I play you...What time is good for you?

Tomorrow night wont work. My wife owns the TV on thursdays.

But any night from Friday to Monday is good. I'm mountain time so I'm not available until 9 est most night though.

Fifty

Friday is ok for me. That's the only day I can play before monday actually...so if you can tell me what time you'll be on on friday, I'll be there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FMT...when do you want to face the new look Rockets?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm free now if you want to play...

I'm also free all night tomorrow :)

gg matrix!

but after playing this game more, it makes me realize how shitty it is in comparisson to ESPN NCAA. like night and day... even though ncaa isn't perfect either. when will this horrible season be over... when

Matrix

GG Fmt....new look Rockets are on a roll,but fucking Yao was horrid that game...ughhh :(

Yea College hoops is sooooo much better than this busted piece of crap.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
GG Fmt....new look Rockets are on a roll,but fucking Yao was horrid that game...ughhh :(

Yea College hoops is sooooo much better than this busted piece of crap.

College Hoops is better???? Ugh. Canada doesn't get the college game.

Fifty

Well Truelize didn't show up tonight, and it was my only chance to play before tuesday...so that's now the soonest we can play.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Is the College game really that good?? i may go get it today.... also , whoever I play, lets get it on, I think its Mrbob.... just because I remember playing him the second game of the season...

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Just saw this now Ramirez. I'll be on Live on and off tomorrow, give me a good time and we can go. Or I can just give you the win. :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
Well Truelize didn't show up tonight, and it was my only chance to play before tuesday...so that's now the soonest we can play.

I never said I was gonna show up on that night. I said I am home for the weekend. And you also made it sound like you could play Monday. So I figured that was when we would play. :lol

I'm gone as of Tuesday morning until Thursday night so if the league advances we wont have time to play.

Fifty

Truelize said:
I never said I was gonna show up on that night. I said I am home for the weekend. And you also made it sound like you could play Monday. So I figured that was when we would play. :lol

Well you said you were free any night...Whatever, we'll just get a tie.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
Well you said you were free any night...Whatever, we'll just get a tie.
No I'm sorry. If we have to forfiet this week, then I get the win. I was available to play way more than you were. You gave me one oppurtunity to play. Like Cloudy said before when I whined about missing a game "it's not our fault you have a life". :lol

Plus I need the win more than you. I need to get into the playoff race.

Matrix

Truelize said:
No I'm sorry. If we have to forfiet this week, then I get the win. I was available to play way more than you were. You gave me one oppurtunity to play. Like Cloudy said before when I whined about missing a game "it's not our fault you have a life". :lol

Plus I need the win more than you. I need to get into the playoff race.

And what about all the people who lost against you at the start of the season cause of your horrid internet connection,maybe they should get free wins against you.

I know for a fact fifty had been around to play the last few days,its not like this weeks game just started today.Konex should flip a coin,no way should you get the win for nothing or cause you need to get back in the race.

Half the time you seem out to lunch or something,you posted in the madden league thread saying you wanted in and we said fine.You turn around in post in a thread in the gaming forum saying "pick me pick me...I want in"...whats your deal? You still havent signed up,you still havent replied to anyone :|

I saw you had time to post in the mgs3 thread the other day but you cant give a simple reply in the madden thread.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
And what about all the people who lost against you at the start of the season cause of your horrid internet connection,maybe they should get free wins against you.

I know for a fact fifty had been around to play the last few days,its not like this weeks game just started today.Konex should flip a coin,no way should you get the win for nothing or cause you need to get back in the race.

Half the time you seem out to lunch or something,you posted in the madden league thread saying you wanted in and we said fine.You turn around in post in a thread in the gaming forum saying "pick me pick me...I want in"...whats your deal? You still havent signed up,you still havent replied to anyone :|

I saw you had time to post in the mgs3 thread the other day but you cant give a simple reply in the madden thread.

Whoa gee. Easy now. I can't even find that freakin Madden thread. And in the one in the gaming forum my name was not included. I thought I was being missed. CAUSE I'VE BEEN MISSED EVERY FREAKIN TIME!! I have yet to use the team I have wanted. I've even ran out and bought the game just so I could play in the GAF league and then someone else signs up before me. And gee two weeks later I'm in because they never ever showed up to play their game. So chill out.

Your moms out to lunch :lol

All the people??? It was only you man. I only have three wins. Don't blame the lag :lol That was the best game I've ever played in this game. So don't go throwing blame here.

And I was making my post to fifty about getting the win with a bit of sarcasm.

Having a bad day?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ramirez said:
And lest we forget the time you told me you were ready and never showed up :lol

Yeah that sucked. But I have a family and a really busy job. I screwed up that time.

Matrix

Truelize said:
Whoa gee. Easy now. I can't even find that freakin Madden thread. And in the one in the gaming forum my name was not included. I thought I was being missed. CAUSE I'VE BEEN MISSED EVERY FREAKIN TIME!! I have yet to use the team I have wanted. I've even ran out and bought the game just so I could play in the GAF league and then someone else signs up before me. And gee two weeks later I'm in because they never ever showed up to play their game. So chill out.

Your moms out to lunch :lol

All the people??? It was only you man. I only have three wins. Don't blame the lag :lol That was the best game I've ever played in this game. So don't go throwing blame here.

And I was making my post to fifty about getting the win with a bit of sarcasm.

Having a bad day?

You cant find the league 2 thread in this here online forum,which you already posted in? Are you blind?

I'm not having a bad day,I find some of your replies to be a bit bizzare.

Top Bottom