• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Bob,but this game is busted....I could hit everything that game and your players couldnt buy a bucket,even wide open shots :\

Mrbob

Matrix said:
GG Bob,but this game is busted....I could hit everything that game and your players couldnt buy a bucket,even wide open shots :\

Yup.

This game is messed up indeed. I missed so many open five foot jumpers it's pathetic. But when you would triple team my guy down low he would hit a three foot reverse layup? lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I am Back.

I play Miami next. Who's got them? I'm available Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Let me know.

new internet connection. Everything should be fine now.

Ramirez

Wow,that game made me sick,I can take Peja and AI shooting good,but Brian Fucking Skinner just straight punked my starting downlow dudes,pathetic.I'd have position and whoops there comes Skinner with the Off. Rebound,please.

And Matrix,Why the fuck did you trade him AI?Why was that even approved? -_-

You give a good player a fuckin stellar defensive player whose quick as hell and can put up 30,add that with fuckin Peja who is the only person I've seen in this game that can just stop and hit it no matter what on HOF and that was one of the dumbest fuckin trades I've ever seen.I mean who did you trade him for,Jalen Rose?!He still has Bosh and Alston,ugh.

Fifty

Ramirez said:
You give a good player a fuckin stellar defensive player whose quick as hell and can put up 30,add that with fuckin Peja who is the only person I've seen in this game that can just stop and hit it no matter what on HOF and that was one of the dumbest fuckin trades I've ever seen.I mean who did you trade him for,Jalen Rose?!He still has Bosh and Alston,ugh.

Oh that trade made sense. It just didn't make any sense until now :lol AI was the league's most overrated player prior to this game. You know that well... We couldn't hit ANYTHING with him. I gave up my second best big man, who can shoot 3's and rebound. a solid PG, and Rose who would have been my third option...all for a second option that usually doesn't hit shots.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dude I traded him ai cause I didnt have a real team...I got all the pieces now :D I almost beat Utah and just beat the Kings and my team played better than they ever have with the likes of Marshall,Rose and Willams.

AI was 3 for 17 in Fiftys last game,I have no idea how he went off on you :\

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
gg Wellie.

Wellie was killing me. I was down by 20 at the end of third, but I got the lead down to 5 at one time. Ran out of time and had to start fouling. Not a bad game for having three weeks off.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah dude, it was a nail-biter towards the end. I got konex next which is bound to be tough. I bet he plays more than all of us.

Matrix

GG fifty...holy shit do I have a team now,got to give thanks to Fifty for that AI trade.

Yao has finally become a beast...only took 10 games.

Fifty

Nothing worse than losing to a team consisting mainly of players you dealt to them. Oh well. It's hard to keep my concentration with Halo 2 just around the corner. AI has to hit the open shots, big men need to stop doing circus shots, and my guys shouldn't throw the ball at a catatonic AI's head.

Matrix

"my guys shouldn't throw the ball at a catatonic AI's head."

Yea that was bizzare :lol

Btw Fifty you shoot too many threes..thats a huge risk doing that on shitty HOF mode.

"Nothing worse than losing to a team consisting mainly of players you dealt to them."

Now you know how Ram felt when AI abused him :p

Fifty

Oh I know what's worse.....having players rated 20 points lower than AI (Your star) go off on you. :lol

Cloudy

Banned
Wellington said:
When you want to go Konex? Tonight would be ideal, and I am going to be lining up at GS at 11 for Halo 2...

I won't be home till about 10et but I could squeeze it in cos I'm going to get Halo as well :D

Fifty

Come on guys. Hopefully we can get a ton of games done within the next day or so....I'm shocked that only my game was played this week, that seemed like ages ago.

Top Bottom