• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF WoW GA Guild Thread.

The dream is over. After this weekend the GAFers will split. The higher levels at the top of the guild are going to be forming something else, seperate from the GAF as an entity. The Face of Anger will still be alive though, for those who don't want to move on.

Im going to try to relive the GAF dream again. So if anyone would like to join our guild, its call Doom Syndicate. Actually not many Gaffers in the guild as of now. But if interested, send me a tell in game, or here. But it'd be cool if we got together. I have a good feeling about it, and i love helping others out, although Im not the greatest by any means. So join.

same one as before, Gilneas. I totaly forgot to add that.

edit: also, you can join the chat channel, GA, if you want to see what sirpopopop,maf, or some of the other GAers are up to.

hobart

Why not just restart on PvP server Crushridge like Malakov and myself?!? :) :) :D

I've been wanting to do PvE... I may at some point start during the summer... we'll see.

Malakhov

Banned
No way I'll ever go PvE, the game is pointless for me played that way.

But yeah, me and Apple are starting on Crushridge and it's a great server so far.

Top Bottom