• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 2006 PS2 Tournament I: It's so hard.. to say goodbye.. to yeste.. LD!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wellington said:
Not cool matching me up against Arch's bro in the first round.

34-0.

Not cool. :|

:lol

Between the fact that he got last pick again and the fact that he faced off against you in round one, I don't believe it could have gone worse for him.

well i lost. Hmm, don't remember what the score was. I DO however remember that Clinton Portis had 600 rushing yards, but in a losing effort.

Andokuky

Banned
I wo won 45-14.

Vick had a career day!

Passing
15/30 249 yards 2TD ZERO INT!

Rushing
5rushes 122 Yards

topped off by Dunn's

10 Rushes 156 Yards 4TD.

...i bet i get owned next round

-BirdBomb

Andokuky

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
well i lost. Hmm, don't remember what the score was. I DO however remember that Clinton Portis had 600 rushing yards, but in a losing effort.

lol

Portis was 20-154. if it werent for the 87 yard run where he ran over literally every tackler on the field...you were 19-67...owned

gg btw

Miguel

1988.jpg

cheese.gif

in all honesty he didn't play cheesy with Vick. The majority of his runs came on me biting BADLY on fakes, and then one longass run with like a minute left in the game in garbage time.

Miguel

Ninja Scooter said:
in all honesty he didn't play cheesy with Vick. The majority of his runs came on me biting BADLY on fakes, and then one longass run with like a minute left in the game in garbage time.
SHH!!! Who cares what you think!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Haha, turns out that my win against Mig in the playoffs was simply the power of the Hito/Mig rivalry... I totally suck with the panthers. :/

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
12-5 in the afternoon? Sure, I get home about 4 pm EST. 12-5 in the middle of the night, I'm sorta asleep for 6 am wakeup.

Round 1:
------------
1. Seahawks @ Packers
2. Patriots @ Broncos

3. Bengals (38) @ Colts (36)
4. Redskins (14) @ Falcons (41)

5. Chargers @ Steelers
6. Dolphins @ 49ers

7. Panthers (0) @ Buccaneers (23) -
8. Cowboys (24) @ Giants (0)

Round 2:
-------------

1. Seahawks/Packers Vs. Patriots/Broncos

2. Bengals @ Falcons

3. Chargers/Steelers Vs. Dolphins

4. Buccaneers @ Cowboys

BOB! me and you tonight buddy! i'm not seeing silent hill until 10:30 pst, so don't flake on me! i can't shut down alex smith (no one can but smith), but i can win the game.

Andokuky

Banned
Rors I don't get home tonight until around 1am CST. If that's ok let me know. If not I can play tomorrow night earlier.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Great, now I face DM who's using a team that he's been using since the beginning of time with a defense that I have used for oh... 2 games? :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
Round 1:

Round 2:
-------------

1. Seahawks/Packers Vs. Patriots/Broncos

2. Bengals @ Falcons

3. Chargers/Steelers Vs. Dolphins/49ers

4. Buccaneers @ Cowboys

NOOOO

Edit: Falcons, when do you wanna play

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what a surprise, MrFlake is nowhere to be found!

I wonder what tv show hes watching tonight?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dolphins - 50
49ers - 17

alex smith - 8 INT's
gus frerrote - 4 td's, 1 int!

i'm sorry alex... i will repent :(

Holy :lol :lol :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dolphins - 50
49ers - 17

alex smith - 8 INT's

:lol :lol :lol

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dolphins - 50
49ers - 17

alex smith - 8 INT's

Me thinks you've played this game for too long!

Burnout!

Rorschach

Ack, sorry, ando...had to go out on an emergency. Didn't know I would be out so late and I just got home. I'm available tomorrow anytime after 6pm pst.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dolphins - 50
49ers - 17

alex smith - 8 INT's

Just goes to show that Bob needs a better than average team to compete!

Andokuky

Banned
Rorschach said:
Ack, sorry, ando...had to go out on an emergency. Didn't know I would be out so late and I just got home. I'm available tomorrow anytime after 6pm pst.

That's ok, I got home at 12:25 and thought your post said 12am CST so I just went to bed and cried myself to sleep thinking I'd missed it. Mavs game is tonight though, if you don't mind waiting until that is over I can play after that.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Just goes to show that Bob needs a better than average team to compete!

:lol

Rorschach

Andokuky said:
That's ok, I got home at 12:25 and thought your post said 12am CST so I just went to bed and cried myself to sleep thinking I'd missed it. Mavs game is tonight though, if you don't mind waiting until that is over I can play after that.
Not a problem for me.

:lol @ mrbob vs fmt

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mig, I was a little late getting out of work, but it's 4:30 now, if you have time to get the game over with, I'm ready.

Andokuky

Banned
im trying to get AIM to work. Mavs are on as Ando said earlier, so we can either play b4 him and rors or after. prolly after seeing as...he's a nazi. jk. hit me up on AIM(TheGr8Matheson)

-Falcons

Rorschach

GG, I guess. That game was shit for me.

I even reset my modem and played without the router and there was a shitload of lag...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
In a defensive struggle(Honestly, I had less than 200 total yards), the Steelers take down the Chargers by a score of 36-0.

BirdBomb

Banned
In an offensive shootout! suprise suprise

ATL beats CIN 55-49 in OT.

POG...NOT micheal Vick..

Roddy White
9REC 330Yds 2TD

Or i guess vick

19/36 3TD 2INT 523Yrds
6Att 67 Yds

GG Cold.

Round 2:
------------
1. Seahawks/Packers Vs. Broncos

2. Bengals @ Falcons

3. Steelers Vs. Dolphins

4. Buccaneers @ Cowboys

Round 3:
-----------

1. Broncos/Seahawks/Packers Vs. Falcons

2. Steelers/Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers/Cowboys

just so we are all aware:

it is illegal to manually blitz with a linebacker, safety or cornerback at any time during a game, no exceptions. if someone is doing this contact me

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
just so we are all aware:

it is illegal to manually blitz with a linebacker, safety or cornerback at any time during a game, no exceptions. if someone is doing this contact me

Someone must have already contacted you for you to have posted that :p

Top Bottom