• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 2006 PS2 Tournament I: It's so hard.. to say goodbye.. to yeste.. LD!

BirdBomb

Banned
and im guessing since it was after i posted my score, and cold never replied to my gg on aim, or the post here...it was him saying i was doing it?

:lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BirdBomb said:
and im guessing since it was after i posted my score, and cold never replied to my gg on aim, or the post here...it was him saying i was doing it?

I'd deal with Kearney or whoever is on the other side of the Falcons D-Line rather than Freeney any day of the week. :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BirdBomb said:

Actually Big Boy, i didnt say anything to FMT about your blitzing your CB's yourself, but thanks for bringing it up yourself. :)

Seriously Vick + Blitzing CB's User controlled is too much cheese for anyone to handle

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Andokuky

Banned
I watched 90% of the game, he "blitzed" in one time with a CB on a PA play and immediately backed off of what would have been an easy sack when he realized it was PA. I even asked him wtf he was doing and he said he didn't want to blitz with a CB. He ran 6 times for 60 yards with Vick, the first run for like 35 yards IIRC. If that's cheese then what were your runs with McNabb during the last season?

Frankly I am amazed that anyone could throw for 500+ yards with Vick. That's the equivalent of Boller playing a full season and not throwing a pick or Carr playing a full season without getting sacked once.

CB3

Andokuky said:
I watched 90% of the game, he "blitzed" in one time with a CB on a PA play and immediately backed off of what would have been an easy sack when he realized it was PA. I even asked him wtf he was doing and he said he didn't want to blitz with a CB. He ran 6 times for 60 yards with Vick, the first run for like 35 yards IIRC. If that's cheese then what were your runs with McNabb during the last season?

Frankly I am amazed that anyone could throw for 500+ yards with Vick. That's the equivalent of Boller playing a full season and not throwing a pick or Carr playing a full season without getting sacked once.

Dude he damn near sacked me with his CB on my last play in OT. and i know he did that atleast a few times. Yes he did only run a few times be i know he wanted to run more because he was rolling to the left and right almost every play. i had to dedicate 2-3 guys to stop him cause one was not enough.

And as Far as Mcnabb goes. Ask anyone, i hardly ever ran with him. Only if there was NOTHING open and i knew i could get the first down, or if there was a Defender putting pressure on me from wherever. The Stats seem to be erased, but im sure he only averaged 10-15 yards a game IF that. People know i dont cheese with McNabb

Andokuky

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
Dude he damn near sacked me with his CB on my last play in OT. and i know he did that atleast a few times. Yes he did only run a few times be i know he wanted to run more because he was rolling to the left and right almost every play. i had to dedicate 2-3 guys to stop him cause one was not enough.

And as Far as Mcnabb goes. Ask anyone, i hardly ever ran with him. Only if there was NOTHING open and i knew i could get the first down, or if there was a Defender putting pressure on me from wherever. The Stats seem to be erased, but im sure he only averaged 10-15 yards a game IF that. People know i dont cheese with McNabb

I wasn't saying you cheesed with McNabb. I said if you think his play with Vick was cheese then your play with McNabb was cheese as well. Every time we played you had 3-5 first downs on 3rd down by running with him. But like I said, that's fine, that's not cheese. 6 runs for 60 yards is not cheese either. Rolling around does not make it cheese. You roll around with McNabb a lot too.

The play in OT was the one I was talking about. He didn't almost hit your guy, he rushed in thinking it was a run and had a clear shot at your QB if he wanted to keep running in but realized it was a pass and ran back into coverage. You still had plenty of time to make a play. You lost by 6 in OT so he must not have been cheesing too bad.

CB3

Andokuky said:
I wasn't saying you cheesed with McNabb. I said if you think his play with Vick was cheese then your play with McNabb was cheese as well. Every time we played you had 3-5 first downs on 3rd down by running with him. But like I said, that's fine, that's not cheese. 6 runs for 60 yards is not cheese either. Rolling around does not make it cheese. You roll around with McNabb a lot too.

The play in OT was the one I was talking about. He didn't almost hit your guy, he rushed in thinking it was a run and had a clear shot at your QB if he wanted to keep running in but realized it was a pass and ran back into coverage. You still had plenty of time to make a play. You lost by 6 in OT so he must not have been cheesing too bad.

What are you talking about on that last play? as soon as i was out of my play action the Cb was about 2 steps away from me, allowing him to either A. Step back into coverage, or B. Hit me. He Chose to hit me. If not, LJ and TO are way the fuck open on the right side, gviving me an easy catch, easy first down, and putting me right into FG range. Thats just one play of many.

The difference between me playing with McNabb and him with vick is that Mcnabb cant outrun defenders. I had to make sure i had people on him cause when i didnt, every single play he was outside and running. That leave's 2-3 defenders off targets and me Shit Outta Luck Yes i do run for firsts with McNabb, i said that but thats only if there is no one there and no one open. Its almost never for more than 10 yards and never more than 2-3 times a game. I Never Look to run for him. Vick was looking to run, and as punishment for me watching for that his defenders were wide open. Like i said, 50+ points and 500+ passing yards are something that does not happen to my Defence, or basically any defence in the league. that shit doesnt just happen

Edit: And yes, i only lost in OT cause i was still able to rape that falcons defence for 48 points even with blitzers coming up my ass

Andokuky

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
What are you talking about on that last play? as soon as i was out of my play action the Cb was about 2 steps away from me, allowing him to either A. Step back into coverage, or B. Hit me. He Chose to hit me. If not, LJ and TO are way the fuck open on the right side, gviving me an easy catch, easy first down, and putting me right into FG range. Thats just one play of many.

The difference between me playing with McNabb and him with vick is that Mcnabb cant outrun defenders. I had to make sure i had people on him cause when i didnt, every single play he was outside and running. That leave's 2-3 defenders off targets and me Shit Outta Luck Yes i do run for firsts with McNabb, i said that but thats only if there is no one there and no one open. Its almost never for more than 10 yards and never more than 2-3 times a game. I Never Look to run for him. Vick was looking to run, and as punishment for me watching for that his defenders were wide open. Like i said, 50+ points and 500+ passing yards are something that does not happen to my Defence, or basically any defence in the league. that shit doesnt just happen

Edit: And yes, i only lost in OT cause i was still able to rape that falcons defence for 48 points even with blitzers coming up my ass

He didn't get anywhere close to you on the blitz, a good 5+ yards at the max and he ran away when he saw it was PA. I honestly have no iead what you are talking about. Like I said in my first reply, I even asked him why the heck he didn't just run in and sack you.

McNabb can't outrun defenders? He can outrun Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs well enough. All you need to do to contain Vick is run some QB spy or QB contain. You'll have to step it up on defense when you do that but hey, that's the price for playing against Vick. When we played I always opted to just cover the WR's and hoped my defensive line could stop McNabb. The result was on 3rd and long I'd cover well but you'd just run for a first. But again, that's just whats going to happen when you play a scrambling QB. I'd have a guy right by you when you'd get the first down so you'd just run out of bounds. If there wasn't a guy near you you would not just run out of bounds when you have plenty of room to run so what does it matter how long the runs were? Plus his stats speak for themself, 6 runs for 60 yards is only 10 yards a carry, and again that's including a huge run at the start of the game.

I don't want to sound like I'm just blindly defending my brother or anything, he's been harassed for stuff on here before (Freeney, TE's, etc etc) and I haven't said anything but I watched the game last night and he did nothing wrong, he did nothing that other people with scrambling QB's don't do themselves.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
just so we are all aware:

it is illegal to manually blitz with a linebacker, safety or cornerback at any time during a game, no exceptions. if someone is doing this contact me

Really? I did that a lot in my game, but to no avail. I really only blitzed with 3rd corner when i thought he (Vick) was gonna roll out to the right. Didn't know it was considered cheese.

I tried running with Brunell a couple times and Lefty got fuckin rocked. Man i can't even cheese right.

CB3

Andokuky said:
He didn't get anywhere close to you on the blitz, a good 5+ yards at the max and he ran away when he saw it was PA. I honestly have no iead what you are talking about. Like I said in my first reply, I even asked him why the heck he didn't just run in and sack you.

McNabb can't outrun defenders? He can outrun Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs well enough. All you need to do to contain Vick is run some QB spy or QB contain. You'll have to step it up on defense when you do that but hey, that's the price for playing against Vick. When we played I always opted to just cover the WR's and hoped my defensive line could stop McNabb. The result was on 3rd and long I'd cover well but you'd just run for a first. But again, that's just whats going to happen when you play a scrambling QB. I'd have a guy right by you when you'd get the first down so you'd just run out of bounds. If there wasn't a guy near you you would not just run out of bounds when you have plenty of room to run so what does it matter how long the runs were? Plus his stats speak for themself, 6 runs for 60 yards is only 10 yards a carry, and again that's including a huge run at the start of the game.

I don't want to sound like I'm just blindly defending my brother or anything, he's been harassed for stuff on here before (Freeney, TE's, etc etc) and I haven't said anything but I watched the game last night and he did nothing wrong, he did nothing that other people with scrambling QB's don't do themselves.

Yeah, Donovan just happen to fall over right after he threw a short ball that LJ couldnt make it to for no reason. He came right up on me and hit me with his CB, basically killing the game for.

And like i said, the whole first drive i basically had just a LB Spying him, who couldnt cover him for shit. I had DE's containing too, it still didnt stop him. Thats when i had to put 2-3 guys on him and he would just simply run to the sides and wait for the WR's/TE's to run back at him and pass to them because the LB's were to busy watching him. He had low running yards with Vick because i started putting 3 guys on him and that BEARLY Stopped him. Running anyway

dolphins - 35
steelers - 20

highlights:

* 10 sacks by the dolphins
* jerome bettis broke at least 3 tackles on one play early on for a 62 yard TD
* chris chambers dropped a wide open 50 yard bomb. no one was within 20 yards of him
* steelers o-line sucked nuts :D

BirdBomb

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
Actually Big Boy, i didnt say anything to FMT about your blitzing your CB's yourself, but thanks for bringing it up yourself. :)

Seriously Vick + Blitzing CB's User controlled is too much cheese for anyone to handle

Cold + Loss = whine.

I had i think 5 sacks. 2 by LBs, 2 by Kerney, 1 by Smith....yet...i sacked u and manual blitzed you with my corners? wow...that's news to me.

"i raped the falcons D for 48 points"

...any team can rape the falcons D. Plus, im not a D person. Im an offensive, passing person. Do some scouting next time we play, k guy?

CB3

BirdBomb said:
Cold + Loss = whine.

*Looks Back*

Yup, Everytime i lose i whine. I Was crying when i lost in the superbowl (you didnt make it there, right?) I was crying when i lost every game i lost in the regular season, and i cried about every loss (including the loss the that put me out of the playoffs) in the xbox season 1 league. I just love to whine.

(sarcasm, if you couldnt point it out)

The only time i can ever remember claiming BS in any League was the running the offense in the NBA 2K6 league (shit i dont even remember who did that), but that was more of pointing it out because i simply adapted to his game and he was able to Lebron me in a close loss. Your the first person ive ever said anything about buddy. People here can vouch for me im VERY humble about my losses. I may Whine about MY mistakes, but who doesnt?

To address one of your comments, you dont have to sack someone to alter they're throws. I was continuously rolling out of the pocket due to constant pressure from the Right side, the same side you were blitzing your CB Off. Many times i had to throw it somewhere i didnt want, or throw it but have the throw off and short much like my last play where you hit me within 2 seconds of the snap

I didnt even bring any of this up, and i doubt i would have had you not posted about me running to FMT like you think i did.

Dont even try to argue with me on this boy, You'll lose.

BirdBomb

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
*Looks Back*

Yup, Everytime i lose i whine. I Was crying when i lost in the superbowl (you didnt make it there, right?) I was crying when i lost every game i lost in the regular season, and i cried about every loss (including the loss the that put me out of the playoffs) in the xbox season 1 league. I just love to whine.

(sarcasm, if you couldnt point it out)

The only time i can ever remember claiming BS in any League was the running the offense in the NBA 2K6 league (shit i dont even remember who did that), but that was more of pointing it out because i simply adapted to his game and he was able to Lebron me in a close loss. Your the first person ive ever said anything about buddy. People here can vouch for me im VERY humble about my losses. I may Whine about MY mistakes, but who doesnt?

To address one of your comments, you dont have to sack someone to alter they're throws. I was continuously rolling out of the pocket due to constant pressure from the Right side, the same side you were blitzing your CB Off. Many times i had to throw it somewhere i didnt want, or throw it but have the throw off and short much like my last play where you hit me within 2 seconds of the snap

I didnt even bring any of this up, and i doubt i would have had you not posted about me running to FMT like you think i did.

Dont even try to argue with me on this boy, You'll lose.

Actually, i never did say you ran. i just said that since it was posted after our game, i might have been you.

BTW, don't call me boy. you know nothing about me.

CB3

BirdBomb said:
Actually, i never did say you ran. i just said that since it was posted after our game, i might have been you.

BTW, don't call me boy. you know nothing about me.

I know that so far, im not the only one to complain about you. i know you think your pretty good and everything you do in madden is perfectly fair. You seem to be pretty defensive, and not very good at arguing since you dont wanna address any of my complaints, you simply shrug them off.

When you make it IN the playoffs, come back and talk to me. When you make it TO the Superbowl, come back and talk to me. When even a few of these people think your a good player, and even have a Little respect for your game, come talk to me. Otherwise, you dont wanna step to this. BOY

ColdBlooded33 said:
I know that so far, im not the only one to complain about you. i know you think your pretty good and everything you do in madden is perfectly fair. You seem to be pretty defensive, and not very good at arguing since you dont wanna address any of my complaints, you simply shrug them off.

When you make it IN the playoffs, come back and talk to me. When you make it TO the Superbowl, come back and talk to me. When even a few of these people think your a good player, and even have a Little respect for your game, come talk to me. Otherwise, you dont wanna step to this. BOY

stepgarn6np7bd.jpg

BirdBomb

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:

lmao, and you just called me defensive? Wow, you might want to change your tampon.

From what i know, there's i think ONE other person that has complianed. and that's bob i think? (he doesnt matter jk).

I could address your complains. but, yes, i just shrug them off. why? well, what's the point? I addressed the blitzing with CB's complaint, i said what i had to say, so why keep talking about it? It's not very smart to say "When you make it IN the playoffs, come back and talk to me. When you make it TO the Superbowl, come back and talk to me." Seeing as how i just beat you. Trying to brag that you've made the playoffs, made it to the superbowl, whatever means nothing to me. that was in a different league, its's over, who cares? Bob is 1 of the elite players in the GAF Madden era, yet, he got pwned 1st round (no offense bob), Ando is 1 of the best, he didn't even make the playoffs. I dont think he's made it to the superbowl either.

Your continuous(sp?) rambling is making my head hurt, so just accept your damn loss. Im sure there will be another tourney, i can beat you then too. Have a nice day "BOY"

BirdBomb said:
lmao, and you just called me defensive? Wow, you might want to change your tampon.

From what i know, there's i think ONE other person that has complianed. and that's bob i think? (he doesnt matter jk).

I could address your complains. but, yes, i just shrug them off. why? well, what's the point? I addressed the blitzing with CB's complaint, i said what i had to say, so why keep talking about it? It's not very smart to say "When you make it IN the playoffs, come back and talk to me. When you make it TO the Superbowl, come back and talk to me." Seeing as how i just beat you. Trying to brag that you've made the playoffs, made it to the superbowl, whatever means nothing to me. that was in a different league, its's over, who cares? Bob is 1 of the elite players in the GAF Madden era, yet, he got pwned 1st round (no offense bob), Ando is 1 of the best, he didn't even make the playoffs. I dont think he's made it to the superbowl either.

Your continuous(sp?) rambling is making my head hurt, so just accept your damn loss. Im sure there will be another tourney, i can beat you then too. Have a nice day "BOY"
:lol :lol
stfu2kw1vk.jpg

CB3

BirdBomb said:

1. Im only posting like this because i know its hard to get into your ignorant ass head. I tried to do this calmly but you came right out fighting. Get your brother back on my ass, atleast he is sensible.

2. Bob MAY be the only one who complained about you on this thread, but in private there is alot more than that. Trust me on that one.

3. I keep bringing up the CB blitzing because its the main problem. If we're not arguing about that, then what are we fighting for?

4. yeah you beat me, but i bet a 10 year old could beat alot of people running the Offense you were

5. Your argument on bob makes no sense. He still made it to the First round of the Playoffs and is a proven player. I cant comment on your brother, as i dont remember if he played in season 1 on the xbox, and which team he used. I only know off what i go by on this year, where i beat him also.

6. Ah, the Classic "Im done arguing because i have nothing to counter your arguments because i know everything you say is true" Line

7. :lol Even Better! you used my own diss against me! Gee! your original!

Quick!
178627.jpg

BirdBomb

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
1. Im only posting like this because i know its hard to get into your ignorant ass head. I tried to do this calmly but you came right out fighting. Get your brother back on my ass, atleast he is sensible.

2. Bob MAY be the only one who complained about you on this thread, but in private there is alot more than that. Trust me on that one.

3. I keep bringing up the CB blitzing because its the main problem. If we're not arguing about that, then what are we fighting for?

4. yeah you beat me, but i bet a 10 year old could beat alot of people running the Offense you were

5. Your argument on bob makes no sense. He still made it to the First round of the Playoffs and is a proven player. I cant comment on your brother, as i dont remember if he played in season 1 on the xbox, and which team he used. I only know off what i go by on this year, where i beat him also.

6. Ah, the Classic "Im done arguing because i have nothing to counter your arguments because i know everything you say is true" Line

7. :lol Even Better! you used my own diss against me! Gee! your original!

Quick!
178627.jpg

lmao dude, you...you are jus too much for me!

Why don't you get off your high horse? You're sitting here arguing about a damn video game that you lost in. omg. end of the world. You made it to the superbowl with the eagles, OMGOMGOMG YOU AM AWSOME. You don't know me, so the name calling is just childish. If people have complained about me, hey, whatever. If they don't have the balls to say it out right to me, then i could care less to hear what they have to say. We are arguing because you continute to try to prove that i cheesed or whatever, with no proof what so ever. Ando even posted saying i didnt cheese, yet...like you said to me, you just shruged it off. What is wrong with my offense? If you are refering to the passes that i threw to my recievers coming back to the ball, they, whatever. you played decent D on a few plays. it's either A-run the ball with vick for 30 yards, or B-throw the ball down the field for 30 yards. I chose the easiest option. Bob did not make it to the 1st round. I believe miguel made it in his place. Good eye. And if you are too dumb to see the " " around the word BOY, then hey...goto school.

CB3

BirdBomb said:
lmao dude, you...you are jus too much for me!

Why don't you get off your high horse? You're sitting here arguing about a damn video game that you lost in. omg. end of the world. You made it to the superbowl with the eagles, OMGOMGOMG YOU AM AWSOME. You don't know me, so the name calling is just childish. If people have complained about me, hey, whatever. If they don't have the balls to say it out right to me, then i could care less to hear what they have to say. We are arguing because you continute to try to prove that i cheesed or whatever, with no proof what so ever. Ando even posted saying i didnt cheese, yet...like you said to me, you just shruged it off. What is wrong with my offense? If you are refering to the passes that i threw to my recievers coming back to the ball, they, whatever. you played decent D on a few plays. it's either A-run the ball with vick for 30 yards, or B-throw the ball down the field for 30 yards. I chose the easiest option. Bob did not make it to the 1st round. I believe miguel made it in his place. Good eye. And if you are too dumb to see the " " around the word BOY, then hey...goto school.

Ill go ahead and argue all of your points, unlike you who just seem to ignore half the things i post.

1. Damn right im arguing about a vdieogame. Im a Competitor. When i feel robbed damn right ill argue.

2. I did make it superbowl. And i am proud of that. why shouldnt i be?

3. Good Call on the name calling. I seem to recall you calling me a whiner first before i said anything.

4. Of course i cant Prove you cheesed, its not like i recorded it. I have faith that people know me enough to take me word because i am honest and atleast think i try to be a good player.

5.Of course im gonna shrug off a second hand account by someone's brother on out game. He isnt gonna argue against you :lol

6. the fact you can mave that choice of running or passing with ease is why the falcons have been banned in the first place, why the madden nation champs always use the falcons, why people hate playing the falcons online ect ect...

7. You Yourself said Bob is 1 of the elite players in the GAF Madden era, yet, he got pwned 1st round (no offense bob). Of course im assuming by 1st round you mean the first round of the playoffs. I took that for what it was

8. And somehow quotes make your use of my diss toward you somehow sarcastic? If you are claiming i am a boy, how about dealing with all my points head on as i do with you, instead of arguing the ones you feel you have an advantage on, for whatever reason.

9. Why dont you go ahead and stop there. Your making a fool out of yourself with your inept claims, and so called "arguments". People are laughing at you. Im serious. like i said before, you cant win this one. Its a done argument, case closed. The only reason i continue to fight back is quite frankly i find this all very ammusing watching you struggle to defend yourself. This is Eminem Vs. Benzino, and im putting the nail in the coffin

BirdBomb

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
Ill go ahead and argue all of your points, unlike you who just seem to ignore half the things i post.

1. Damn right im arguing about a vdieogame. Im a Competitor. When i feel robbed damn right ill argue.

3. Good Call on the name calling. I seem to recall you calling me a whiner first before i said anything.

4. Of course i cant Prove you cheesed, its not like i recorded it. I have faith that people know me enough to take me word because i am honest and atleast think i try to be a good player.

5.Of course im gonna shrug off a second hand account by someone's brother on out game. He isnt gonna argue against you :lol

6. the fact you can mave that choice of running or passing with ease is why the falcons have been banned in the first place, why the madden nation champs always use the falcons, why people hate playing the falcons online ect ect...

7. You Yourself said Bob is 1 of the elite players in the GAF Madden era, yet, he got pwned 1st round (no offense bob). Of course im assuming by 1st round you mean the first round of the playoffs. I took that for what it was

8. And somehow quotes make your use of my diss toward you somehow sarcastic? If you are claiming i am a boy, how about dealing with all my points head on as i do with you, instead of arguing the ones you feel you have an advantage on, for whatever reason.

9. Why dont you go ahead and stop there. Your making a fool out of yourself with your inept claims, and so called "arguments". People are laughing at you. Im serious. like i said before, you cant win this one. Its a done argument, case closed. The only reason i continue to fight back is quite frankly i find this all very ammusing watching you struggle to defend yourself. This is Eminem Vs. Benzino, and im putting the nail in the coffin

Wow dude. you are soooo cool. I wish i were more like you, eh? Don't flatter yourself buddy.

the FACTS are

1-I could care less about this argument, you, or our game. So im not putting the effort into trying to argue with you.

2-If you read my last post all the way through, you'd see that i answered all of your little points.

3-I never said you couldn't be proud to be in the superbowl. I was simply saying don't throw it around like it makes you god. I could care less if you were in every GAF superbowl. You came on the boards after i ASKED if you made a complaint about me to FMT, and you blast off these stupid ass claims that anyone who has played me would know is false. And when i defend myself, you begin typing little number bullited lists trying to make yourself seem smarter by "down sizing" other people(me), when again, i could care less what is said.

4-Ando would go against me, as he has in the past. Again, do some reasearch.

5-The game is over, you lost. Accept it. If i sacked you with a LB, it was after you broke the pocket, which is legal. The 1 time i rushed with a CB, i backed off seeing it was PA. I would have been upset if i had lost too, but you're puting way too much into this. It's a game. shit happens. cry me a river, build a bridge, get over it.

6-Using pathetic little things like "Your making a fool out of yourself with your inept claims, and so called "arguments". People are laughing at you. Im serious. like i said before, you cant win this one. Its a done argument, case closed. The only reason i continue to fight back is quite frankly i find this all very ammusing watching you struggle to defend yourself. This is Eminem Vs. Benzino, and im putting the nail in the coffin" just proves how much of an ass you are, and that you get too worked up over a game/message board. 1 person posted a picture about knowing when to shut up, which he is probably just trying to be funny, and miguel posted pictures, like he always does when me and a person get into an argument.

7-I played you the same way i played the skins. Did he complain? I dont think so.

8-Good night. Hope to see you in the next tourney so i can beat you again. If you ever want a scrimmag, you know who to call.

Andokuky

Banned
Well, I'll say it again. I guess running with the QB and scrambling around throwing balls to players running back to the QB are things only ColdBlooded can do. If you do that against him, suddenly it's cheese. Or maybe I guess it's cheese solely because it's Vick. Either way it's a load of crap and you're just making stupid excuses because you lost. Don't point to those shit excuses, point to your shit defense that gave up 50+ points and over 500 passing yards by Vick. It isn't his fault that you don't know how to defend a scrambling QB. Maybe that's something that a SB runner up should know how to do if making the SB makes you such hot shit? We played 3 times this season and I don't ever remember giving up 500 yards and 50+ points and you had a far better team than Atlanta.

You had the lead in the game with under a minute left and he tied it by simply calling a streak and throwing it up to his guy, who IIRC you should have had covered with the safety you were manually controlling. Quit being a prick and don't act as if I'm biased just because he's my brother, we've covered that already. Who's shrugging what off? His CB's didn't even register a sack IIRC, shrug that off :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hey, I sent you a PM on IRC yesterday afternoon, you never responded!

Stupid Tournament, I didn't buy another copy of the game for this, I WANT STATS :(

PS: COooooooooooooooLD BLlllllllllllllloooooooooooded ;D Whenever I see CB, I think of PGR3 and him wrecking everyone :lol :lol :lol :lol

I hate Vick Cheese, but it is part of the game. You just have to have a LB or DB spy him, it helps.

CB3

Andokuky said:
Well, I'll say it again. I guess running with the QB and scrambling around throwing balls to players running back to the QB are things only ColdBlooded can do. If you do that against him, suddenly it's cheese. Or maybe I guess it's cheese solely because it's Vick. Either way it's a load of crap and you're just making stupid excuses because you lost. Don't point to those shit excuses, point to your shit defense that gave up 50+ points and over 500 passing yards by Vick. It isn't his fault that you don't know how to defend a scrambling QB. Maybe that's something that a SB runner up should know how to do if making the SB makes you such hot shit? We played 3 times this season and I don't ever remember giving up 500 yards and 50+ points and you had a far better team than Atlanta.

You had the lead in the game with under a minute left and he tied it by simply calling a streak and throwing it up to his guy, who IIRC you should have had covered with the safety you were manually controlling. Quit being a prick and don't act as if I'm biased just because he's my brother, we've covered that already. Who's shrugging what off? His CB's didn't even register a sack IIRC, shrug that off :lol

Here comes big bro to the rescue!
Seriously, im done. If you two happen to think im just crying cause i lost, run with that, cause ive never done it before, and dont ever plan on doing it,

And when did i ever say his CB's Sacked me? I said he put pressure and hit me as i was throwing/causing me to scramble to the left or right to avoid it.

Last play i was watching him with the LB, not Safety, you remember wrong again.

Again, if you Super Cheese Bros. wanna moan, yell, and bitch and me cause i called you out feel free. Im just waiting for you to move to the next round where your gonna have to play fair, and someone like FMT will shit all over you.
PS: COooooooooooooooLD BLlllllllllllllloooooooooooded ;D Whenever I see CB, I think of PGR3 and him wrecking everyone :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol The Good ol' Days!

BirdBomb

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
Seriously, im done. If you two happen to think im just crying cause i lost, run with that, cause ive never done it before, and dont ever plan on doing it,

And when did i ever say his CB's Sacked me? I said he put pressure and hit me as i was throwing/causing me to scramble to the left or right to avoid it.

Again, if you Super Cheese Bros. wanna moan, yell, and bitch and me cause i called you out feel free. Im just waiting for you to move to the next round where your gonna have to play fair, and someone like FMT will shit all over you.

:lol :lol :lol The Good ol' Days!

If you're "done", why post another word after that? i thought this topic was closed lastnight? meh, whatever. You calling us "super cheese bros." is not only the lamest, but the stupidest thing i've never read in my entire life. I don't think anyone has complained about me in private, if sooooo many people supposidly had, FMT would have talked to me already. If i lose in round 3 100-0, i could care less. because i burned your ass for 55 pts, 500+ passing yards. Im satisfied. case closed.

Andokuky

Banned
Are you posting from school? I would think this place would be filtered out.

ColdBlooded33 said:

Again, where did I say anything either of the other times someone has talked crap about his playstyle? I didn't. I tend to stay out of crap that I don't know anything about. However, you coming to the board griping about cheese when I saw the game myself? Yea I'll comment on that. Especially when you're crying about things you did yourself when you had a mobile QB. But you won those games so I guess it wasn't cheese. You lose because you have no defense and suddenly it is cheese. I was being peaceful about it and just speaking my peace but hey if you wanna be a prick about it, ok. Maybe FMT should add some rules making it clear that only ColdBlooded can scramble and roll out :lol

Lonestar

Hey, I remember back in the day, when the GAF Madden league MEANT something (XBOT!!), I would sub in Seneca Wallace (2nd fastest QB in the game) to do the same thing as Vick. Though, he doesn't have an arm, so I'd have to sneak him into the game and try to catch people off guard. Doesn't work all the time.

Rorschach

Ninja Scooter said:
Really? I did that a lot in my game, but to no avail. I really only blitzed with 3rd corner when i thought he (Vick) was gonna roll out to the right. Didn't know it was considered cheese.

I tried running with Brunell a couple times and Lefty got fuckin rocked. Man i can't even cheese right.
No, that's not cheese. Only if you do it manually. If the ai has already gotten to the qb and you just want to finish the job with a HS or something, that's perfectly legal.

SickBoy

ColdBlooded33 said:

ColdBlooded's playoff berth =

Referee220_0804.jpg

+
money%20hat%20small.jpg

;)

But seriously, WTF? A tournament? Why wasn't I informed? :)

I've now moved my PS2 away from the Internet, so now I will pout and boycott all future Madden playing. It's all FMT's fault!!! :D

CB3

SickBoy said:
ColdBlooded's playoff berth =

Referee220_0804.jpg

+
money%20hat%20small.jpg

;)

But seriously, WTF? A tournament? Why wasn't I informed? :)

I've now moved my PS2 away from the Internet, so now I will pout and boycott all future Madden playing. It's all FMT's fault!!! :D

:lol :lol :lol Maybe So! Damn i wish we had another league. There was room for a good rivalry between me and you :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LOL! No Reggie button for you!

DM edged me out 24-17. He was up 24-3 and with the help of an onside kick, I closed to 24-17. Fucking ridiculous that I couldn't stop his passing game, but his ground game was kept in check! :lol

DMczaf

I forgot that I'm back on the Bucs, so the idea of "good rush blocking" has disappeared :(

Oh well, the play action passing was opening up thanks to me being hard headed and not stopping my rush "attack"

Simms completed like 11 of 13 passes, with 10 of the completions being PAs :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You can have the Texans for years to come Mig :lol :(

Lonestar

I'd be interested in looking at the team that picks up Brodie Croyle.

BLUE, YOU'RE MY BOY, BLUE

Rorschach said:
No, that's not cheese. Only if you do it manually. If the ai has already gotten to the qb and you just want to finish the job with a HS or something, that's perfectly legal.

no i do it manually. But i just don't do it that often. Maybe a couple times a half. I had no idea it could be so effective though. I guess i suck more than i thought :lol

Rorschach

Ninja Scooter said:
no i do it manually. But i just don't do it that often. Maybe a couple times a half. I had no idea it could be so effective though. I guess i suck more than i thought :lol
Wait, by manually I mean you use the player, not just change his route. You rush manually with the CB and QB and can't get to the qb? You need some help! :D

MiG: after Lone, we need to get our WE games in, damnit!

Top Bottom