• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Motorsports Thread of 2013 (MotoGP, WRC, Le Mans, Nascar, IRL, V8's etc)

Well that was underwhelming. I'm getting the impression that this rule package sucks. Edwards and Truex had their right side windows blown out and Bliss has his window net come down...I'm thinking that these new cars create a ton of turbulence, which might be why no one can seem to pull up on the car in front of them.

Shaneus

The mental image I have of the radio/TV coverage of whatever it is you guys are watching is just like that Simpsons episode where it has Kent Brockman and the foreign guy both commenting on the soccer.

Chris R

Watching the duels now, was just going to comment on how nice it was that the racing was crash free... Whelp.

As long as my man Juan doesn't ram into a jet dryer this Daytona 500 will be a success.

and if Harvik doesn't win a single thing the rest of the year I'll be happy.

Personally, I think the Nationwide race will be the best, but that's because I love the tandem :D

RIP 2011.

EDIT: I thought Kyle Busch was banned from Trucks.

TylerD

You get 3 distinct styles of super speedway racing.

Trucks: pack
NNS: 2 car tandem
CUP: Single file

---------

look at this racing! time for a break.

Chris R

Decent Truck race, could have done with a better finish though.

Should be an interesting NNS race because everyone wrecks in this thing.

B.K.

I'm surprised they went that long after the last restart before wrecking. I wonder how many will wreck on the next restart.

Vicious

That was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. The engine burning while sitting up in the stands is just nuts.

Top Bottom