• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Interest Thread

Ramirez

I'm either going UK or Louisville, I'll have to get the game first and see which team I like better personnel wise.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Your kidding me right?

edit* sorry I can't let this go

Since 2005 when Mendenhall took over: 6-6, 11-2, 11-2, 10-3, 11-2, 7-6, 10-3

in case your wondering thats 7 for 7 bowl games for BYU since Mendenhall has taken over. I'm sorry but if that is not 4 start prestige I don't know what is......

Easy there, champ. I'm a big BYU fan--have been for 30 years. But I also don't like bullshitting myself. ;)

mik

mik is unbeatable
I think I'll probably try either the Baylor coverboys or Texas Tech--they usually have a nice junky playbook that pisses people off. ;)

Easy there, champ. I'm a big BYU fan--have been for 30 years. But I also don't like bullshitting myself. ;)

Guess only play on the field will tell the real story, but with what they have coming, and the recruits they have brought in the past couple of years I see nothing but an upward swing in BYU football.

Can't lie wasn't expecting another BYU fan on these boards...

MrCWS83

You're making a bigger deal out of this than what it is, but nobody's making you stay if you that's how you see it.
You've always got beef with me it seems like

Can't lie wasn't expecting another BYU fan on these boards...
BYU doesn't stand out in my mind as a good football program. Playing in the WAC, Mountain West and now being independent doesn't get the blood pumping. Congrats on a string of Las Vegas bowls and what not. Being in the conferences they've been in, they're limited to where they can go. The 1984 title is bogus, beating an unbanked 6-6 Michigan in the Holiday Bowl? I'll give you they beat Pitt early in the season but that is like awarding Boise St the national championship by beating Arizona St after last year's Las Vegas Bowl

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fight!

Man what was i doing dicking around in the other thread. This is where its at

GCQuinton

You've always got beef with me it seems like

I don't, but a lot of the things you've said (and posted) towards me over the last few months makes it really, really easy to sometimes. Bringing this up two days later after the topic's already been settled and overwith isn't doing you any favors, either. But that's all I'm going to say on this.

And get outta here, CB!

MrCWS83

I don't, but a lot of the things you've said (and posted) towards me over the last few months makes it really, really easy to sometimes. Bringing this up two days later after the topic's already been settled and overwith isn't doing you any favors, either. But that's all I'm going to say on this.

And get outta here, CB!
Sorry I don't check the thread daily like some diehards in here, occasionally I do things outside of video games

GCQuinton

Sorry I don't check the thread daily like some diehards in here, occasionally I do things outside of video games

Yeah, apparently you were so busy you couldn't bother to look up the five or six posts before yours on a topic YOU brought back up. That's just being lazy. But he's got a life, y'all!

And I'm pretty sure you got my puppydog, CB! No beef here!

GCQuinton

Am I being called upon to defend BYU's honor or to play in the season? I got lost amongst all
The puppy talk :p

You're in as Utah State now. Grab your complimentary puppy at the front desk.

Also, you and Eek should post your Gamertags and time zones so I'll have that when the official league thread goes up.

BigAT

HdIC3.jpg

3lNdI.jpg

xTVfm.jpg

Y4tG9.jpg

You're in as Utah State now. Grab your complimentary puppy at the front desk.

Also, you and Eek should post your Gamertags and time zones so I'll have that when the official league thread goes up.

Roger that I'll make my Aggies proud...hopefully.

Gamer tag = BabeSlayer
Time zone = mountain

Less than a month away I'm excited :p

GCQuinton

I'm debating wether or not this is because no one on GAF has "a life" or if it's just a more mature group than that....

I've always looked at it as the latter. It should go without saying that we've all got our own stuff (work, families, etc.) going on.

And AT...

RVyP9.gif

I miss Story. Is he coming back this year? Please say yes, Story!

Also, I'm gone for a weekend and I miss the GCQ/CWS battle royale. Dammit!

I've said I'm coming back, in this very thread! Now you're being lazy, taking up CWS' mantle?

EDIT: I also had some other circumstances going on that led to my rage so there's that.

I learned by watching people in the Madden thread.

Look at what my supportive wife brought home after I told her I was going to be playing as USU in the upcoming GAF NCAA season

FT7k0.jpg

She was happy to hear is as she is a USU Alum, bit of a Blue vs Blue rivalry between me and her as I am a Cougar (BYU) :p

For anyone who doesn't have a cool wife like this. I recommend getting one :p

KanZolo

My fiance, who was baffled as to why I was still playing college football in May, told me to stop playing this game with "losers who jack off in their moms basement "

Amazing how she nailed Gaf's demographic without ever being on it

My fiance, who was baffled as to why I was still playing college football in May, told me to stop playing this game with "losers who jack off in their moms basement "

My wife > your Fiance

she sounds mean/judgmental :(

GCQuinton

Sounds like she's just living life to me!

KanZolo

NCAA is still $45 (last I checked) at Amazon still but alternatively Best Buy is offering $30 in reward zone certificates with pre-order of NCAA or madden.

Ferny

Man we don't even have drama in the 6* league yet :(

This is the thread to be in....unless you have a life that is.

Nightz

Going to Hawaii for a week starting tomorrow! When I get back it'll be time to start my yearly scouring for an early copy on eBay.

Top Bottom