• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Interest Thread

GCQuinton

Wow, almost fell to Page 4!

Anywho, the official thread's for this league is going to go up next week sometime. Likely Tuesday. Those of you with multiple team choices (KanZolo, mik, Ramirez) let me know your final pick ASAP. In the meantime, keep living and growing!

KanZolo

Anywho, the official thread's for this league is going to go up next week sometime. Likely Tuesday. Those of you with multiple team choices (KanZolo, mik, Ramirez) let me know your final pick ASAP. In the meantime, keep living and growing!
Wont know my team until the game comes out or rosters are released

So out of curiosity do you guys fill in the real names for players when you get the game? If so how do you do it effectively?

Played the demo so much....really looking forward to this. Anyone know what difficulty the demo is set at?

So out of curiosity do you guys fill in the real names for players when you get the game? If so how do you do it effectively?

Played the demo so much....really looking forward to this. Anyone know what difficulty the demo is set at?

The OS community usually releases full rosters several days after the game is out. We used one of those for the league last year.

Ramirez

Just put me down as UK.

DCX

DCX
how did you "use it" did you have to manually enter in the names with corresponding numbers?

Members can share/upload rosters and as long as you have the user name of said member you can have it for your Dynasty or create an online one using the roster you downloaded.

DCX

BigAT

They may get done early this year because this is the first year that NCAA is party of the EA Pass that gets you EA Sports games 3 days early.

True, although I think a lot of the guys that are in the small group that put it together already get the game a few days early.

GCQuinton

True, although I think a lot of the guys that are in the small group that put it together already get the game a few days early.

Yeah, we didn't wait too long before rosters were out last year. They were ready to go that Monday after release. Might even be quicker than that this year.

BigAT

Time for Coach Flood to show what he can do.

ncf_a_flood_mbl_400.jpg

Top Bottom