• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

tumblr_majyooeROF1qz4d2k.jpg

GCQuinton

This is the last week of the regular season for everybody, so after this I'll be simming Week 15 and going straight to the conference championships.

On the plus side, the Panthers will now have my undivided attention in Madden!

I'll get my game in after work. Too bad we couldn't go for a few more seasons. I would have liked to have been able to play with my starting QB for more than 3 games. :(

GCQuinton

DAT MADDEN CCM. What really made me give college up.

Aside from Ram (who bolted as soon as Madden came out) I don't think that had much, if anything to do with it at all. Aside from me a few other guys the Madden and NCAA leagues have always had different sets of people.

I'd put the blame more on other games coming out.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

Big East Championship: #4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #3 Notre Dame
ACC Championship: #2 NC State (GCQ) vs North Carolina
SEC Championship: #12 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #7 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
MAC Championship: #5 Ohio (Striker) vs Western Michigan
Big Ten Championship: #8 Nebraska (BPH) vs #9 Wisconsin
Big 12 Championship: #1 Kansas State (Az) vs #11 Texas Tech

Rankings

Kansas State - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
NC State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #5 Media, #4 BCS
Ohio - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #5 BCS
Ole Miss - #7 Coaches, #6 Media, #7 BCS
Nebraska - #8 Coaches, #9 Media, #8 BCS
SMU - #12 Coaches, #12 Media, #11 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

When is the SEC Championship getting played?

And it's looking like an Az-GCQ doubleheader week! Aside from the BCS Title Game, we've also got a fantasy football game!

GCQuinton

Az's Big 12 Championship replay and the SEC Championship is last up. Are you two guys planning to play that or have you bailed already?

GCQuinton

If the Owl or EEK don't post here by 11 ET with their intentions, I'm gonna assume both have already bailed and will sim their game.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Capital One Bowl: #10 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #14 Michigan State
Rose Bowl: #6 Nebraska (BPH) vs #5 Oregon
Orange Bowl: #8 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #7 Notre Dame
Fiesta Bowl: #3 NC State (GCQ) vs #4 Ohio (Striker)
BCS National Championship: #1 Kansas State (Az) vs #2 Rutgers (BigAT)

SURVIVE.

GCQuinton

Deadlines Monday, j/k its sunday

at least we'll start the next season sooner... Oh wait nvm

Yeah, and you don't wait until the last minute to show up and post something. I'm not holding up what little time we have left on a hunch of you being around. That's on you.

In other news, DAMMIT! No respect!

BigAT

You know, I was going to make a joke about "Gee, how stupid would it be if I somehow got bumped into the National Championship?" but thought it so unlikely that I didn't even bother. I don't deserve this one.

GCQuinton

You know, I was going to make a joke about "Gee, how stupid would it be if I somehow got bumped into the National Championship?" but thought it so unlikely that I didn't even bother. I don't deserve this one.

Even weirder considering the fact that I've got wins over both you and Notre Dame. Ah well. Just not meant to be this year.

Nightz

On a happy note, Best Buy still accepted my copy of the game for trade-in. The guy didn't even bother looking at the disc lol. Got $32 for the game.

GCQuinton

The Madden league taking forever to get to the draft and the next season has prompted me to ask this question one more time because the gap from not playing the two has already started to feel weird to me (even though I played last night):

Does ANYBODY wanna continue on with this? With some realigning, five or six people can work to where I can still give us four user games a season. Although it would naturally repeat more often.

EDIT: Another crazy idea I just thought of is simming Year 5, re-inviting everyone and removing the star limit entirely for Year 6 as a kind of soft reboot. Would anyone be up for that?

The Madden league taking forever to get to the draft and the next season has prompted me to ask this question one more time because the gap from not playing the two has already started to feel weird to me (even though I played last night):

Does ANYBODY wanna continue on with this? With some realigning, five or six people can work to where I can still give us four user games a season. Although it would naturally repeat more often.

EDIT: Another crazy idea I just thought of is simming Year 5, re-inviting everyone and removing the star limit entirely for Year 6 as a kind of soft reboot. Would anyone be up for that?

I would be up for continuing since I finally got a great option QB. If we did start back up, I probably wouldn't be able to get games in from Nov 9-15, since I will be in NC visiting a friend. With that said, he has a 360, so I MAYBE could play a game, but I'm not 100% sure.

BigAT

Az, got power back about an hour ago. I should be able to play tomorrow.

I don't think I would return for another season, I'm kind of in the mindset of being done.

Hey man, we had a pretty big release at work over the weekend so I haven't been around. I should be available to go tomorrow afternoon if you have time.

Top Bottom