• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ok, there's a "Log Out" link on every single page. Please use it. ;)

Yeah, I'm still up for a game, just give me 20 minutes.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah, good thing that wasn't a league game. I didn't have any torrents running or anything. If it was on my end, maybe my connection is just crap today. :(

AFC West
Wasabi
hitokage
Miguel
archaix's brother

AFC East
wellington
mrbob
MYSTERY CONTESTANT (waiting for another person to join! this isn't some type of threat!)
bird bomb

NFC West
fmt
andokuky
coldblooded
sickboy

NFC East
rors
matrix
archaix
dmczaf
--------------------------

final division layouts. they will not change. the schedule is almost complete. awards... not so far along :(

more to come soon!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"NFC East
rors
matrix
archaix
dmczaf"

Rors is going to kill you FMT :lol

Miguel

Hito/MiG is going to be the Texans/Jaguars rivalry. No matter how good/bad one team is, they always play close games. :p

I feel confident I can win against Hito, but it could go the other way some times.
Wasabi I've only played once I think since Madden 05. Archaix's brother is the wildcard in this division.

The Buccaneers will lead me to the playoffs!

If I don't have at least 1 player with 15 INTs, or lead the league in INTs, I will never use the Bucs ever again.

DM and the Bucs league leading pass deflections will be no more! Turn those Pass Deflections into INT guys! USE STICKUM IF YOU HAVE TO! YOU TOO EDELL!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
rors is a legit player. for christ sake he led his division for over half the season, just collapsed at the end.

Why does he always complain about having to face decent players :lol I know hes good,I dont get why he thinks hes not.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Why does he always complain about having to face decent players :lol I know hes good,I dont get why he thinks hes not.

4-12 you bum! :lol

Oh yeah and 37-0 in the playoffs don't forget! :D

Matrix

Mrbob said:
4-12 you bum! :lol

Oh yeah and 37-0 in the playoffs don't forget! :D

Whos 4-12?

Are we talking about that Bird Bomb prediction? He's never faced me before,unless Ando said something to him :lol Unless hes basing his prediction on the fact the Texans suck and my never having played the PS2 version before.

Or did Rors go 4-12...DAMN YOU AND YOUR SHITTY QUOTING SKILLZ MR.BOOB!

37-0...I let you win and you gamesharked me with the overrated Bears D.Thats also the season you fluked your way to a SB win,pure gameshark ownage.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright, I have the Colts and the Steelers in my division. FMT, for the love of GOD, don't let the other dude be the Pats or the Eagles. I'll be out-teamed instead of outplayed.

Matrix

I'm totally f-ing confused when you both post :lol

Mrbob

Matrix has been OWWWNNZZZOOO0000RRRRRRDDDD by the bros Ando. :)

Can't wait to see your first meltdown during the season which leads to at least 3 pages of arguments! :lol

BirdBomb

Banned
dangit, i wish my avatar was bigger..supposed to make fun of matrix, oh well...

OMG if Dallas signs Terrell Owens, i'll stop being a dallas fan. How ca you sign someone that disrespectes your team everytime you play them...

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
NFC East
rors
matrix
archaix
dmczaf
--------------------------

they will not change.
I hate you.

Matrix said:
Or did Rors go 4-12...DAMN YOU AND YOUR SHITTY QUOTING SKILLZ MR.BOOB!

I went 7-9. The latter half of the season, I had some serious issues that came up and I think that's part of the reason for loss after loss. Also, madden hates me lately. I get the most incredible shit flung at me, you'd think I was playing Monkey Tycoon or something. It's not playing good players that kills me. I can beat fmt and wellie (two of the best!), but dm is a curse! Also, I probably belong more along the lines of AFC West. ;b Hitokage, Wasabiking, MiG, and I always have close games.

My only hope is Noodle Arm Pennington!

Or using...The NE HEROES!!

Miguel

Solution #1
operalogo.gif
+
firefox.logo.gif

Solution #2
xp_welcome_screen.jpg

Solution #3
2computers%20linked.jpg

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Matrix has been OWWWNNZZZOOO0000RRRRRRDDDD by the bros Ando. :)

Can't wait to see your first meltdown during the season which leads to at least 3 pages of arguments! :lol

Meltdown WHAT FUCKING MELTDOWN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
full_infuriate.gif

"dangit, i wish my avatar was bigger..supposed to make fun of matrix, oh well..."

Eh making fun of a wheelchair bound Superman *if my eyes see that correctly* isnt making fun of me,I didnt even notice it till you brought it up.

Rors,Dm is my curse too and so is FMT,I always have leads against those biatchs and always choke,more so against FMT.I can be up by 4 tds and I always find a way to lose against Fmt.I think Ive beaten FMT once ever and it was with a team that wasnt the Texans.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Just demonstrated to Wellington how a quickout pass really is an automatic INT unless you alter your throw direction to high(which your WR can catch) or to the outside(which he usually can't). :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BirdBomb said:
dangit, i wish my avatar was bigger..supposed to make fun of matrix, oh well...

OMG if Dallas signs Terrell Owens, i'll stop being a dallas fan. How ca you sign someone that disrespectes your team everytime you play them...

TO in Dallas = Classic moments

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hitokage said:
Just demonstrated to Wellington how a quickout pass really is an automatic INT unless you alter your throw direction to high(which your WR can catch) or to the outside(which he usually can't). :p

Woah woah woah, try that pass again on a DB who's awareness isn't 94 and then we'll talk.

It's possible to hit one or two, you just need to read the DB.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wellington said:
Woah woah woah, try that pass again on a DB who's awareness isn't 94 and then we'll talk.

It's possible to hit one or two, you just need to read the DB.
<Wellington> Although the play I use isn't a out, it has the WR run straight to the side.

andos brother and others who weren't in the league last season:

you need to sign into the league daddy site. the password is: alexsmith

KEEP IN MIND YOU MUST REPORT ALL PLAYER AND TEAM STATS! IT IS REQUIRED! READ THE RULES PAGE BEFORE YOU PLAY!

anyways fellas the schedule is done. it is now only a matter of me entering the schedule on the site. that will happen tonight. the games can be played at any time from when they are uploaded, but the season officially starts friday.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
andos brother and others who weren't in the league last season:
You mean archaix' brother. :p

anyways fellas the schedule is done. it is now only a matter of me entering the schedule on the site. that will happen tonight.
Sweeet!

Spoilers on mystery team:

IT'S ME AND THE PATS!!!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the mystery team is bog and his unstoppable miami dolphins

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

What? o_O

well i've exhausted all my possible outlets to find someone to fill in for the mystery team, so as it stands, it appears as though there will be a rotating schedule using the mystery team. if you are interested in filling in for a few games, let me know. the team will be the cleveland browns. sorry ladies, thems the breaks! if i have to use them myself every week, so be it. if someone steps in within the next few days and wants a different team then the browns that's fine, just let me know.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i've exhausted all my possible outlets to find someone to fill in for the mystery team, so as it stands, it appears as though there will be a rotating schedule using the mystery team. if you are interested in filling in for a few games, let me know. the team will be the cleveland browns. sorry ladies, thems the breaks! if i have to use them myself every week, so be it. if someone steps in within the next few days and wants a different team then the browns that's fine, just let me know.

I'm not sure I can play every game with them,but I can help.

and to everyone in the browns division, sadly i'm not going to just roll over and give a free win just because there isn't a dedicated owner, nor will anyone else who uses them roll over. you guys ALL have powerhouse teams in that division, and there is no reason you can't handle a team like the browns. you have been warned, no crying that a lesser opponent would have given you an easy win (this last sentence is basically directed towards mrbob) :D

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'll play a few games if needed.

Of course, seeing as though it's the Browns, I can't completely guarantee that I won't take a dive.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and to everyone in the browns division, sadly i'm not going to just roll over and give a free win just because there isn't a dedicated owner, nor will anyone else who uses them roll over. you guys ALL have powerhouse teams in that division, and there is no reason you can't handle a team like the browns. you have been warned, no crying that a lesser opponent would have given you an easy win (this last sentence is basically directed towards mrbob) :D

:lol :lol

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:

rock1wwf.jpg

Andokuky

Banned
Anyone up for a little scrimmage? i need to kill some time, AND practise, who would have thought.

....birdbomb....again

DMczaf

:lol Seriously, I feel like quitting the league right now.

PS2 servers fuck me over TWICE tonight

First time I have a 7 pt lead, and the servers disconnect the game

2nd time, I have a shot at winning the game at the end and the game begins to lag to the point that the game would react to my button presses like 2 secs after i pressed them resulting in a 4 and out (ending with a sack)

Thats always fun.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
:lol Seriously, I feel like quitting the league right now.

PS2 servers fuck me over TWICE tonight

First time I have a 7 pt lead, and the servers disconnect the game

2nd time, I have a shot at winning the game at the end and the game begins to lag to the point that the game would react to my button presses like 2 secs after i pressed them resulting in a 4 and out (ending with a sack)

Thats always fun.
1 for the win column. DM quitting the league. Sony news. GAF is alright today!

Top Bottom