• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Wouldn't this be halving the market making games for it? They might as well, call it DS2 if stuff isnt going to be compatible w/ original DS.

Stitch

Gold Member
Cheesemeister said:
13:53 And SD memory card slot will be included. Photos taken will be able to be viewed through the Wii Photo Channel.
13:54 There will be on-board memory storage. Applications can be downloaded to the internal storage and selected.
i want this thing NOW

built in browser? holy fucking shit DO WANT

Olaeh

Jaruru said:
ニンテンドーDSiサウンドは、ピッチと再生スピードを自由に調整可能。語学練習や音楽の耳コピーなどにも活用可能。
13:53 SDメモリーカードスロットを標準装備。撮影した写真は、Wii写真チャンネルで閲覧可能。
13:54 本体保存メモリー搭載。アプリを本体に内蔵し、セレクト可能。

both screens touch :O
SD card!!! holy.......

Purchase confirmed. *as if it wasn't already... :D

AwakenedCloud said:
Wouldn't this be halving the market making games for it? They might as well, call it DS2 if stuff isnt going to be compatible w/ original DS.

everyone will convert over. Just watch.

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
Launch day purchase, now if this is releasing before this Holiday season I know what I want.

Jonnyram

First app to be released is browser, for free.
Second app is a "moving note book" for free - like making a flip book animation, via the camera.

Gemaga said:
13:58 ニンテンドーDSiショップから、ニンテンドーDSiウェアの配信も。
13:59 無償、200、500、プレミアム(800)のカテゴリーを用意。2010年3月までに、1度でもDSiにつなげば1000ポイントプレゼント。

13:58 DS Ware will be able to be downloaded from the Nintendo DSi Shop.
13:59 Titles will be placed into Free, 200, 500, and Premium (800) categories. DSi systems that connect by March, 2010 will receive 1000 Points as a gift.

This is potentially risky; it's not that clear that consumers are that eager to move on to a new DS.

Still, it sounds pretty fucking sweet.

SD Card slot
13:56 You can take games you've downloaded to the DSi with you. Also, Wii Points will be renamed to become Nintendo Points.
13:56 The Nintendo DSi will come with a browser included.

They've been cribbing from my old request posts. Finally.

I wish they'd have done something to spice up the form factor a little more, truthfully. But at this point, give me a Cobalt + Black one just like the DS Lite and my money is yours Nintendo.

oh my god it also has an included browser

all they need is a PDA software and some basic 'channels' to let me listen to music from my SD etc and it'll fucking replace everything (except for my cell.....
ORWILLIT

this is basically a huge step to steal the PSP's 'media' userbase.

Krowley

If it supports VC, will wii owners have to rebuy, or are they going to offer a normal account system so games can be transfered from one device to another?

ggnoobIGN

Banned
So is this a true DS sequel or what? And:

"And until March 2010, you'll get a free 1000 points (1000 yen or $10) when you buy a DSi."

Give us the release date then!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Shit, this is a ridiculous awesome update - DAY FUCKING ONE

Top Bottom