• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Oblivion said:
Punch Out? Nintendo's gonna revive every franchise in their library BUT Kid Icarus. :lol
Expect them to announce it the day before it's on the shelves.

Masked Man

I said wow
Punchout_JerkPics.gif

Yep. That fits this whole thread.

legend166

Anyone get the feeling we might get an announcement of the oft-rumoured Metroid Prime 1 + 2 Wiimakes tomorrow?

Would make sense.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Cheesemeister said:
14:39 The "mothership" title for the Tales series has also been announced.
14:40 New video for Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)!

MOTHER-TON

Is Trace Memory/Another Code a sequel or a remake? Or Both?

I have SUCH A HARD ON RIGHT NOW!

MOUNT ME CING. MOUNT ME LIKE I WANT TO MOUNT YOU. MUTUAL LOVE!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Cheesemeister said:
14:44 Satoru Iwata has left the stage. In turn, Shigeru Miyamoto will give a presentation on Wii Music.

You forgot to quote the next sentence "Everyone seems to be packing up their stuff and leaving"

NoA conference tomorrow:

Reggie: DSi? Sin and Punishment 2? Punch-Out? We're not bringing any of those things over. Enjoy Imagine Babyz!

Reggie: (laughs)

gimz said:
omg wait, so the blue light on the DSi is probably the signal light for connecting to the wii (like the blue light on wiimote)
i think in the future you can probably play game on Wii using DSi as an controller and its touch screen

Yeah, I was thinking that made sense too, though it would require the DSi to have Bluetooth now as well...

carlos

Cheesemeister said:
14:44 Satoru Iwata has left the stage. In turn, Shigeru Miyamoto will give a presentation on Wii Music.

lol, screw wii music....I guess there's nothing more to expect from this....

Teknoman

Kulock said:
NoA conference tomorrow:

Reggie: DSi? Sin and Punishment 2? Punch-Out? We're not bringing any of those things over. Enjoy Imagine Babiez!

There is a conference tomorrow too in America?

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Isn't it sad that when Miyamoto goes on stage you know the conference is ending with a thud?

Zihark said:
boooo, guess conference is done, no Zelda:(

If it makes you feel any better, they usually announce new Zeldas over in America because its more popular over here.

Tomorrow will have the conference to be disappointed in.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
JasonMCG said:
It's part of Nintendo's "Fuck You" collection; recycling old shit for use with the Wii.

Oh, thank god. I thought they were going to horribly waste a talented studio's abilities by making another throwaway sequel.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
:lol Just as I thought, Miyamoto came out to show Wii Fit last year. :lol

Miyamoto = now non-game maker.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Kulock said:
NoA conference tomorrow:

Reggie: DSi? Sin and Punishment 2? Punch-Out? We're not bringing any of those things over. Enjoy Imagine Babiez!

I hate you. You're killing my hopium buzz.

=P

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
Teknoman said:
Seriously. Sin and Punishment 2, A treasure designed game made exclusively for the Wii to the best of its abilities (Treasure pushes systems like crazy).

i don't know if you can expect a 3d treasure game to push the console -- the last time they really did that was, uh, sin and punishment. ikaruga and g5 are fairly impressive, but afaik g-rev collaborated on the technical side of those games.

BUT -- a rail shooter is the one really obvious gaming application for the wiimote. and sin and punishment is one of the best rail shooters ever

Acid08 said:
I'm sorry but what? Like, seriously?
Fuck yeah.

I mean Fight Night Round 3 was good and Project Sylpheed was decent at best. Face Breaker and Lair were fucking terrible. None of them are Punch-Out or Sin and Punishment quality. The HD twins lost man.

Top Bottom