• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official - Rune Factory 4 coming out on Dec. 11 in Europe (eShop, 29.99€/24.99£)

Can send them a PM and give credits at the bottom it's what I did for the SMT4 EU OT, edited parts to make it more relevant to EU release.

As of posting should be 2 mins till eShop update unless daylight saving screwed with my perceived update time.

Alright that sounds like a plan, I will PM and ask then, if I get the permission I'll try to get it up as fast as possible! :)

Yui

So, the eShop is telling me that one of the games on my wishlist is available. Rune Factory 4 is the only title on there. But it's still telling me available soon when I go to the actual store page.
Also, everything else that was supposed to be released today (like the Ace Attorney Trilogy) is actually avaiable. :/

Alright that sounds like a plan, I will PM and ask then, if I get the permission I'll try to get it up as fast as possible! :)

If you need any help feel free to PM me
doubt I'm helpful tbh XD
=)
But I can give you the filesize on the eShop:
B4lIn2lIgAAo84d.jpg
That's 1370.625MB so 1.37GB
So, the eShop is telling me that one of the games on my wishlist is available. Rune Factory 4 is the only title on there. But it's still telling me available soon when I go to the store page.
Also, everything else that was supposed to be released today (like the Ace Attorney Trilogy) is actually avaiable. :/
Close the eShop and come back on.

The game is quite good. I have some hang ups with it that hold it back from being the ultimate RF game, but I got over 100 some hours of enjoyment from it.

Kirie

I've put an absurd amount of hours into this game..it's one of my favorite games (plus the best RF I've played by far). Really hope EU enjoys it!

deadfolk

I've been looking forward to this, but it's bad timing for me. If I can't persuade the boss, it'll have to wait until January.

As soon as I hear back from Duckroll we should have a EU OT! :D Any suggestions for the title? I thought of "Finally manufacturing in Europe" :p

Guys, I would have bought this one instantly last year but I just don't know anymore. I only played Rune Factory Frontier which I absolutely loved and I love Harvest Moon.

So, for fans of both, is this game worth it? How is it content wise?

Top Bottom