• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official US/CAN Club Nintendo BEGGING/GIVEAWAY code thread

HF2014

Since official club nintendo and the february club nintendo release thread are massively overload, i think its a good idea to have a dedicated thread for those who need some points or have some points / games to give. But to make sure nobody will try to beg all the code around, here are some rule:

1- You must say how many points you got, and the reason why you are begging for a code.
(ex. I am at 170 points, i want 200 points for X game)
2- Code must be PM to the person asking for one. Then after, the person who send the code must write on this thread that he sent one code to the begger, to prevent that let say 4 person sent a code to one individual.
3- The begger after receving his code must edit his first message and say "received".
4- You CANNOT ask for more than one code. This thread is mostly for those who need just a little (like 30 points ) to obtain something, like one code would do the math for your game, accesory you want. I think everyone understand that Club Nintendo points are smoking hot atm and mostly everyone here want something.You cannot reach your goal ( example 200, and then after beg again to get to 250 )
5- If you have a game code you do not want and want to give it away, or trade, post it on the message board. If someone is interested, he must PM you. DO NOT POST the code on the thread.Once taken, edit your message saying its taken.

So thats it. Mods, if this thread is not autorised, well close it and im sorry for that. But i think it could be useful for a lot who have some points missing.

HF2014

I will start the thread with something i myself need.

I am at 170 points. I need 200 points to get a Wii U game ( Ice Hockey ). Begging for a 30 coins code.

Busaiku

Does anyone know how many codes a 3DS game gives?

EDIT: Points, my bad.

Varies.
Usually something like 10 coins for VC, 15 for smaller eShop titles, 20-30 for larger eShop (not necessarily retail) titles, 40-50 for retail (physical/eShop) games.

Chrom

I'm only at 65 coins and all I really want now is Doc Louis's Punch-Out. I doubt I can accumulate enough coins before the deadline, so if anyone is willing to spend 250 for me, I'd be grateful.

Not sure if straight up asking for games is permitted, but I figure I'd at least give it a shot.

Edit: Someone delivered. Thanks again. :)

KevinG

I know it's a stretch, but I've got 250 coins, and need 800. Thought my February Nintendo purchases would help me, but then I saw they were closing.

EDIT: Misread OP. Nevermind.

GaussTek

I need 55 points to get an small GB game. I think I will go with SML2. I will be at 95 after getting Earthbound so need those to reach 150.

Thanks!

I'm at 550 Coins, and only need 50 more to get one of the 600 coin games (Wonderful 101?). Does anyone have a few codes to spare?

mjc

Just one Wii U game's worth short of platinum for this year...probably a long shot but I'd love to get just one code!

Laconic

Banned
You know what sucks?

I have a pile of 30+ codes amassed here, from my own personal purchases... but I cannot register them.

Nintendo needs to get Diddy off of the hamster wheel they use as a server, and put Dankey on it.

No_Style

I'm 35 points shy of Platinum and a little less for a Wii U VC game. If there's a spare code, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have 430 points and need 170 to reach 600 for The Wonderful 101...never played it but always heard good things.

If I can't get there I'm going to just get NES Remix for 300 and have my remaining 130 points go to waste. =(

I have 120 coins, 80 shy of being able to get the gba Wii U games. I'd like to get Fzero or goldne sun for Wii U for 200 coins, any help is appreciated!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Don't forget that there are free games that you can download that give coins:

3DS - Steel Diver Sub Wars (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Pokemon Bank (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Lucadian Chronicles (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Zen Pinball 2 (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)

maxcriden

I would immensely appreciate anything that would help me to reach a 200 coin benchmark for Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again. I really want to help those Minis get to their goal.

4lqo33oJ1GJcW_vcTz8Eg-1nsokrOINf.png

With that in mind, I have let 1,015 coins expire over the course of my CN membership, for which I hang my head in supreme shame.

DK_Shake_Head.gif

This is me:

tumblr_nh22rdSZVS1sorarco1_r1_500.gif

Thanks for your time!

I would immensely appreciate anything that would help me to reach a 200 coin benchmark for Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again. I really want to help those Minis get to their goal.

4lqo33oJ1GJcW_vcTz8Eg-1nsokrOINf.png

With that in mind, I have let 1,015 coins expire over the course of my CN membership, for which I hang my head in supreme shame.

DK_Shake_Head.gif

This is me:

tumblr_nh22rdSZVS1sorarco1_r1_500.gif

Thanks for your time!

Check your PM. :)

Vylash

i'm probably a lost cause, but i have 300 coins and i need 400 more for Kid Icarus Uprising, would love any help

kennah

I have 200, lost my Wii PIN, can't find my 3DS Pin and want to get some Wii U games for when I get my Wii U.

Spending the 200 I have on Excitebike 3D. I'd love to get StarFox 64 3D but I think that's a pipedream at this point...

can i cheat and say the Wii U is for my son's 5th birthday?

jmizzal

I'm at 770 coins I need 30 coins for 800 for Zelda MM messenger bag

edit

Got my code to go thru only need 30 coins now

webkatt

I have 285 points. I need to hit 600 to get Wonderful 101!

Also willing to buy a game code/club nintendo codes

The Hermit

I though you could still buy old games to get coins... or am I wrong?

For example, the Castlevania VC games. Can I buy them and receive coins from them?

Psyae

I'm at 660 coins, and only 40 coins away from Smash Poster Set v2. Really want to get them so I can frame the Shulk and Bowser Jr. poster! Help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Never mind, I am an idiot and forgot about post-plays. Should be able to get it myself next week once those hit.

Labrys

I have a Japanese club nintendo code I found, it's for the Wii U Pro Controller I imported. Anybody who wants it PM me.

Taken. I found another in my Ouendan 2 box but it looks like it expired all the way back in 2009, heh

Currently at 645 coins and I need 700 for the Mario T-Shirt, so I'm still missing 55 coins... and I'm only missing 15 coins to get a platinum status.

Anything would help. :)

Blues1990

I need 260 coins, as I promised to get the puzzle set for a friend, but I'm short of a few. I know it's a lot, but it would be great if someone could chip in.

Currently at 645 coins and I need 700 for the Mario T-Shirt, so I'm still missing 55 coins... and I'm only missing 15 coins to get a platinum status.

Anything would help. :)

For the 15 to platinum, there's 3 free 3DS games you can download, each with a 5-coin registration survey and 10 coin post-play survey.

They are Pokemon Bank, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, and Steel diver Sub Wars.

Gravidee

Ideally it would be great if someone could give me two 60 coin codes. I can trade for them with two MH4 codes that I have as well.

Dicer

Banned
I'll take whatever I can get, I haven't been able to logon except once today, I can trade MH4 codes as well...I was able to registed one thing but my to-do's are gone unless they fix it, that's something like 100+ coins into the nether :/

Thanks in advance to whomever steps up :)

Finally was able to log on have 290 coins really dying to hit 600 for that Zelda 3dsxl pouch.If any kind soul can help out also will pay if need be for coins to hit my mark,thx guys.

Chucker

I am a scant 100 points away from getting platinum for the final year. If anybody could contribute to the cause, I'd greatly appreciate it. I was banking on the N3DSXL to put me over the edge, but as we know, those dreams were dashed.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom