• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official US/CAN Club Nintendo BEGGING/GIVEAWAY code thread

DedValve

Banned
Well it looks like my smash bros code doesn't work for some reason. This is after spending the last 3 days trying to log into club nintendo. I'm only 280 points shy of getting to play W101 :(

Got nothing on my to do either :(

EDIT: I have a code for Super Metroid (wii) that hasn't been registered yet for anyone who wants to trade for some points

Labrys

I'm sitting at 195, I'd really like to get Chibi Robo (250) if anyone had a spare couple codes. I shared a few I wasn't able to use in other threads, like my JP Pro Controller and a spare PQ.

JeTmAn81

I have codes for Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 that I can't use. I think they're worth between 30 and 50 points each. I am 40 points away from Gold. Anybody want to make a deal?

I am 10 coins shy from getting HarmoKnight which is 300 coins (currently have 290). I already gotten the post-play surveys from the free games and I have used up all of my codes that haven't expired, so those options are out.

Thanks in advance!

I'm 290 coins away from Platinum and was planning on new releases giving me that extra umph needed. For the codes, you'll get first dibs on what they are spent on(I have 40 coins, so 330ish is how much there would be to spend if one person donates).

ALM5252

We're 80 away from 600.

My GF really wants Mario 3D Land or New Super Mario Bros. 2. We have a family club nintendo. If anyone would be kind enough to donate 80 coins worth of codes, or anything really, it would be MUCH MUCH appreciated. :)

I've already gotten all the free stuff that give coins, and have no more games to register for us.

Code_Link

Hello,

I'm 20 away from 600. I have these for trade:

- Zelda: ALBW (40 coins)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (20 coins)
- Super Luigi U (30 coins)

Please help!!! :'(

Zero_IYAD

Hello,

I'm 20 away from 600. I have these for trade:

- Zelda: ALBW (40 coins)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (20 coins)
- Super Luigi U (30 coins)

Please help!!! :'(
Sorry I can't help with anything..
I myself missing only 40 coins to get the 3DS case.
If you ended up without trading any of these hope you can share later : )

Revven

I have 160 coins and I need only 40 to get a VC game. If anyone would be a kind soul and PM me a code to get 40 coins I would be eternally grateful.

I beg thee. ;~;

SoulUnison

Banned
I'm at 530 coins and I'd really like to get either NSMB2 or Sticker Star for 600 and 700 points respectively.

So, if there's anyone out there feeling particularly generous with a CN code or two, that'd be amazing.
Thanks in advances, and thanks for just reading this, too.

EDIT: Or maybe I'm at 510, these two 10 point "Post-Plays" I have left refuse to load no matter how much I try.

Have the following for trade:

Ocarina of Time 3D (40 coins)
New Super Mario Bros U (60 coins)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (50 coins)
Skyward Sword (50 coins)

PM me with what you have. Thanks.

50 coins away from Platinum. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I have a code for Bayonetta 2 that a friend gave me that I can't register if anyone wants to trade.

Chucker

35 Coins Away from platinum now, after redeeming TW101 digital and the free applications.

Any help would be appreciated, and awesome!

nusilver

I'll admit this is a longshot, but I'm 470 points away from securing that Majora bag. If anyone would be able to spare anything, I have basically no physical 3ds games and can use codes for any of them.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

MizzouRah

I have a Mario Kart 8 code from my girlfriend, but I have already redeemed the same title from my personal copy. Does anyone have a different game code to trade for?

I have 140 points right now and I just need 60 more to get Super Metroid for my Wii U. If anyone has the 60 to spare I would appreciate it.

DangerMan

Banned
Got an OOT3D CN code that I can't use since the game is already registered on my account, if someone wants to trade codes that would be awesome.

I am at 95 points, I want 105 points for (desperately) Golden Sun game.
Main_83725_234x170.jpg

maxcriden

I didn't have to make an add-on for multiple registrations. I literally have four copies of fire emblem registered under my sole username. Think I have 3 kid icarus uprising too

Weird. I had to make multiple add-ons for extra Wii Fit codes. I dunno. Just something to try if you can't get it working otherwise, then, I suppose. :)

Top Bottom