• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official US/CAN Club Nintendo BEGGING/GIVEAWAY code thread

Chuy

For the 15 to platinum, there's 3 free 3DS games you can download, each with a 5-coin registration survey and 10 coin post-play survey.

They are Pokemon Bank, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, and Steel diver Sub Wars.
Downloading those games now. Thanks for the heads up though :)
It'll get me closer to getting super mario 3d land or kid icarus uprising which i'm either 65 or 165 points away from.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Posting this again:

Don't forget that there are free games that you can download that give coins:

3DS - Steel Diver Sub Wars (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Pokemon Bank (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Lucadian Chronicles (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Zen Pinball 2 (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)

I need 70 coins to reach gold status, so I'd be super thankful if someone could help me reach it! I also would love the desktop calendar, and I need 90 coins to reach that. For some reason my copy of Smash won't register. I would've had enough for the calender, but it says the code's already been registered but I didn't register it :/

Niraj

I need 70 coins to reach gold status, so I'd be super thankful if someone could help me reach it! I also would love the desktop calendar, and I need 90 coins to reach that. For some reason my copy of Smash won't register. I would've had enough for the calender, but it says the code's already been registered but I didn't register it :/

Contact them. It's possible that somebody used your code by changing some of the letters/numbers at the end. http://en-americas-support.nintendo...2LzEvdGltZS8xNDIzMDI5OTQ3L3NpZC9nalFMVDdlbQ== I'm fairly certain it's a common issue that people have, so they'll probably take care of you.

Karakato_001

Neo Member
I'm 150 coins shy away from reaching platinum with 480 coins in my account. I plan to get my coins up to at least 600 to get Super Mario 3D Land. If anyone can give me a small boost in coins via PM, that would be pretty stellar.

Vardhan

I have 620 coins and I need 40 more coins to reach Platinum. If someone could provide a code, that would be awesome.

Richie

60 coins away from Doc Louis' Punch-Out. I'm a massive lover of this series, made a thread in its honor little more than a year ago, this is the only presence of the franchise in consoles that I've yet to play, and I'm dying to knock the chocolate bar off Doc Louis' hand. After hearing so many chocolate jokes from him, getting to BEAT his chocolate bar, his chocolate with nuts, and see him going nuts. I'd be in the debt of any kind gaffer who wished to help my cause here. Thank you so much for your attention in advance. -Any- help is very appreciated.

Ezalc

Well this sucks. I had 240 coins I could have redeemed but had no idea, now the surveys expired and I only need half of that to get what I want. Fantastic.

Really wanting to get Mario 64 on wii. I only have 170 coins. 80 short right now. Anybody that can help me get there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Fireblend

Banned
I'm 20 coins short of platinum! I'd really appreciate it if anyone with a code to spare could lend me a hand :)

Cheers!

ReyVGM

Lots of beggars, not enough givers.

Ones that just need 60 or 40 coins should hit ebay and buy the codes.

Socreges

Banned
So close to Platinum....... and also a 250 game.....

But mainly I just would really like to reach Platinum...

BIkUQmS.png

60 point code would do it, though I know that's a lot to ask and I'm down in the queue...

Instro

I still need quite a bit to reach platinum, so begging seems kind of pointless. How about trading? I have some un-needed humble/steam keys for the following:

Dead Space
Kotor 1 & 2
Risk of Rain
Super Meat Boy
Lone Survivor
Braid
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Contraption Maker

Let me know if you're interested.

B-Ri

220 coins short of reaching platinum. I forgot some of these games i bought used until i tried the code and they didnt work D=

How many coins can you get per game?How?

Any help would be appreciated! i wanna try and get W101!

Just hit Platinum @ 580. Will be 600 in a week with a couple post-play surveys.

Want to get the new set of Smash posters, but meh. Not likely =/ They look better than the other Smash posters I got from them recently (Rosalina, Villager, etc.)--they're still rolled up in the tube.

Socreges

Banned
Just hit Platinum @ 580. Will be 600 in a week with a couple post-play surveys.

Want to get the new set of Smash posters, but meh. Not likely =/ They look better than the other Smash posters I got from them recently (Rosalina, Villager, etc.)--they're still rolled up in the tube.
I don't think those are due anymore. Otherwise I'd have at least 60 points to come from Punchout!!, MPT and Earthbound.

Petrie

Banned
55 points shy of the Zelda pouch. Would love to get it if anyone has any codes left they are sitting on.

Thanks guys!

Cookie18

I need 190 to reach platinum but I should have 6 post plays to do and a few free games to get so I'm pretty sure I just need like 1 40 point game code.

Would be willing to pay a few dollars for it. Not sure how much they go for to be honest.

random25

I need 80 more coins to avail the greeting cards. If somebody here has some codes to spare, I will greatly appreciate it!

I would say the opposite - people who need tons of coins should be the ones on eBay.

The only time you really need to be buying coins off eBay is if you need to:

1. Reach Platinum.
2. Want to get Club Nintendo exclusive gifts.
3. Need one or two more codes to get a digital gift.

Otherwise, the math doesn't really work out if you need a bunch of codes to get most of the digital gifts that you could buy off the eShop anyway.

I saw someone selling 30 point codes for $3.75 a pop. If you wanted to get something like NES Remix and were 200 codes short you would need to spend $26.25 to make up that code amount.

Might as well just buy NES Remix at that point.

I am at 530, I am shooting for 600 for the Zelda drawstring pouch, I tried buying a 40 code from eBay and got scammed... Anyone with a couple extra hanging around? Much appreciated, I have some old vita accessories I could mail to you.

I have a code from Crosswords DS (20 coins) that may or may not have been used already. PM me if you want to give it a shot.
Taken.

I'm at 295, and I'm trying to get Harmoknights or Kid Icarus: Uprising; Harmoknights being the more likely to get. lmao.

Question to all of you though. If I were to purchase Kid Icarus: Uprising on the eShop, would it give me coins? Or did they stop doing that now?

The End

Looks like the Wii Mini party is over.

Sigh, looks like I'll have to settle for a 600 point game instead of Kid Icarus.

Niraj

I'm at 295, and I'm trying to get Harmoknights or Kid Icarus: Uprising; Harmoknights being the more likely to get. lmao.

Question to all of you though. If I were to purchase Kid Icarus: Uprising on the eShop, would it give me coins? Or did they stop doing that now?

Yes, it would. Anything you buy that was released prior to 1/20/15 will give you coins.

JPS Kai

Went through ALL of my club nintendo vouchers last night and still wound up 190 coins shy of getting the Zelda 3ds pouch. :C

On the bright side, it looks like I have a few vouchers that I have doubles of since they wouldn't register. If you want one of my two extra Kingdom Hearts 3DS codes, send me a PM.

EDIT: Already gone!

Went through ALL of my club nintendo vouchers last night and still wound up 190 coins shy of getting the Zelda 3ds pouch. :C

On the bright side, it looks like I have a few vouchers that I have doubles of since they wouldn't register. If you want one of my two extra Kingdom Hearts 3DS codes, send me a PM.

PM'd! :D

PM sent

I am only 30 points shy of gold. I know it is a long shot but I would really appreciate a code if anyone has a spare.

Thanks.

ALM5252

doesnt pokemon transporter also give club nintendo codes? in my to-do history i missed the post play survey. but i got 5 for the registration.

Just mentioning it since some of you are downloading the bank.

Top Bottom