• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official US/CAN Club Nintendo BEGGING/GIVEAWAY code thread

Does anyone have something worth 30-40 points?

I have 140 and need 60 more for Super Metroid, but can probably get around 20 through free games. If I am able to get something worth 30 points, the post-game 10 point survey will take me to 200 and I can get it!

If someone has one, I will be VERY grateful. Thanks a lot in any case :)

ThatMattZ

Only 10 coins away from Platinum and I've done every last post play survey, Anyone have some points that they wouldn't mind sending my way?

dzelly

Just for a bit of background, we can gift coins to other people!? Sorry to get sort-of off-topic, but I had no idea.

aradikus

Hello everybody!

I currently have 590 Coins and I'm looking to download Super Mario 3D Land which costs 600. Is there any kind soul out there who can offer up their coins to me?

Ive never used my coins, though I dont have a lot but I like whats on the menu.

If someone can pm me with some coins thatll be cool.

Have 560 and i'd like to purchase paper mario. Already registered the free coins games and apps, though pokebank, poketransfer, netflix and nintendo video didn't give me any kind of coins or surveys.

Dugna

I'm 80 off from gold status for the freebie coming up, if anybody has any spare codes to use would love them.

I have 85 coins. I need 220 more coins to hit Platinum for the year. I know that's a lot but if anyone can help me out in any way I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm 200 coins off from getting SM3DLand. I'd really appreciate it if someone could spare some codes. Thanks in advance!

Bogeypop

I have 620 Coins. I am 80 coins away from being able to get Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Would really appreciate if anyone has a spare code(s).

Gabe3208

Banned
Looking to buy a few codes that'll net me 80 coins for the game I want. I can do PayPal if you can send me the code immediately. PM me, thanks.

Mission accomplished!

Formless

I'm 15 points from getting Platinum status and would really appreciate a code. I tried buying Link's Awakening on the eshop to get points but the survey didnt show up.

EDIT: I guess I only need 5 points since the post play survey will come soon

Padinn

I have 135 points and am trying to get to 200. I want to get Mario Golf for my 3DS. This will also give me gold status for the year.

Long shot, but I'm 160 coins away from Plat once I get my play surveys filled out. I also recently moved to Europe, so I haven't been able to buy games or codes. Would love anything thrown my way!

Juanfp

Do the list of free game that give coins is work, because a download 2 of them but neither give me the survey for coins? I have them in the products registered sections, but never give me the survey or post play

Chuy

50 away from super Mario 3D Land but i doubt i'll be able to get it. Any kind soul willing to help out?

Danneee

OK, so this thread is for US codes (and I couldn't find a EU one) but if anyone have a spare EU CN code it would be greatly appreciated as I'm 100 stars from getting Zelda DX:/

Shizuka

I have a EU Fatal Frame 2 CN code that I need to exchange for a US code that'll give me any amount of coins, since I only need 5 coins now. If anyone wants to trade, send me a PM.

Or if you want to give someone a code, I'm only 5 coins away from what I want, I'd really appreciate it.

sntstbn

Neo Member
I downloaded Zen Pinball 2 and Lucadian Chronicles a few days ago to try to get some coins, but no luck.

20 coins short of gold.

trixx

I got NSMBU for trade i need to earn 20 coins that's it. A 3ds game would be perfect. I need US CN code btw

Top Bottom