• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official (WW) Super Mario Galaxy Thread of Reunions, Forgiveness and Love

Feep

Banned
I'm going to explode if someone doesn't YouTube this, or at least post the files on a different site. The JP site is crashing my browser, and I've already hit my MegaUpload cap earlier today by DLing the GH3.iso demo.

PLEASE HELP ME OMFG

turk128

Okay, the SMG movie1 trailer was full of awesomeness but this got me all gigiddy:
Mario ice skating
. So smooth and fun.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Feep said:
I'm going to explode if someone doesn't YouTube this, or at least post the files on a different site. The JP site is crashing my browser, and I've already hit my MegaUpload cap earlier today by DLing the GH3.iso demo.

PLEASE HELP ME OMFG

YouSendIt FLV links

Movie
Commercial 1
Commercial 2

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
creamsugar said:
Hello Killthee,

Can you tell me how to find the .flv path in Wii.com/JP ?

Unplug + Firefox

Like I said though, the flv path is using rtmp (streaming link) so even if you have the flv link, you can't download the actual file without an rtmp download app.

I'm using Replay Media Catcher (Shareware) to save the flv's.

Mar

The Storyteller said:
Why must we get this game last. :/
I guess I should be happy we are getting it this year.

Yeah, we should just be happy we are getting this game at all. Australia, the arse end of the world, especially when it comes to Nintendo.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
xabre said:
For fuck sake why is the Australian release two weeks behind Europe?

Localisation. Instead of "It's-a me, Mario!", they need to change it to "G'day mates, Mario here!"

LUIGI :D

73406512nv6.png

34 seconds into this clip:

http://wii.com/jp/movies/mario-galaxy-03-jp-a/

JoeFu

Banned
LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES
YES
YES
YES
PRESS ONE PRESS ONE PRESS ONE

3 2 1

PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WON?!?!?!!?

YES LUIGI!!!

JoeFu

Banned
haha I know. Those cheerleaders have me pumped!!!!

Anyways, I'm so happy Nintendo did not forget about Luigi. Luigi is awesome.

traveler

Not Wario
The string of Fall 2007 awesomeness continues.

And, on a side note, SPOILER TAG anything that might be construed as sensitive information. I've actually managed to stay away from quite a bit of the stuff released media wise and would like to keep it that way.

I think Super Mario Galaxy will give us the ultimate definition of why we own a wii, and how amazing it is.

I feel like there's going to be an earthquake the day it comes out.

after the millions of gaf hype, i am wary. especially after TP and SPM. Even Halo3.

is this a must buy? sure, for wii owners of course.

is this goty? heh.

Baryn

Banned
I hear the release of Mario Galaxy will usher in the Third Age of this universe, whereupon we shall shed these physical vessels we call "bodies" for a higher form of existence as pan-intelligent beings of pure energy, our very thoughts singing "Wow!" in unison across the cosmos, in the long-delayed resumption, and ultimate surpassing, of God's halted plan to fashion man in his own image.

I hear Mario Galaxy will get everyone laid.

I hear that if you don't play Super Mario Galaxy, the Global Warmings win.

I also hear that Super Mario Galaxy is the true final battle of World War II, and if it hits 15,000,000 copies sold (not shipped), Japan retroactively wins and China as a nation will be abolished.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
laesperanzapaz said:
after the millions of gaf hype, i am wary. especially after TP and SPM. Even Halo3.

is this a must buy? sure, for wii owners of course.

is this goty? heh.
Exactly. SMG will be the GOTF guys, not GOTY.

Hey i posted a picture of Luigi about a week ago he was in the background of a Boo Mario picture?!?!?

Anyway the Mario
on the snow planet
looked AWESOME!!

[Nintex]

WOW, at that video, This is the best digital entertainment created by mankind. I can't wait to play it. 16 November can't come soon enough!

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
Day 1. Seriously, this game is Brawl's little brother and it is going to ROCK.

I am so excited, and that orchestrated music is awesome.

I don't usually care about reviews (If I'm going to buy a game, I'd buy it regardless), but if Gamespot gives this less than 9.0, they can kiss my arse. Seriously, who are they to even rate a game like this with Miyamoto being the head and Koji Kondo doing the music. Are they really that knowledgeable? I say they should stop rating Wii games altogether if they will continue to mess up. This is their turning point.

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
WildArms said:
Day 1. Seriously, this game is Brawl's little brother and it is going to ROCK.

If Galaxy can capture the original essence of the mario games in this new one, it'll be Brawl's BIG brother. :)

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
vanguardian1 said:
If Galaxy can capture the original essence of the mario games in this new one, it'll be Brawl's BIG brother. :)

You're right. I say they are brothers.

Galaxy is the god of 1 Player gaming, and Brawl is the god of multiplayer gaming.

Top Bottom