• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

daw840

DMczaf said:
You can get it this Friday too with EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket™!

Wow, that's the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen.....$24.99 for the game three days early and a TAG!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No more Taylor Mays for FMT!

coincidentally, the Bengals owner can get in touch with me. in a completely unrelated inquiry.

BigAT

daw840 said:
Wow, that's the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen.....$24.99 for the game three days early and a TAG!!!
People paid $5 for a gold colored name last year.

And god knows how much on the fucking card game.

daw840

BigAT said:
People paid $5 for a gold colored name last year.

And god knows how much on the fucking card game.

Stop the world...I want off.

This is approaching (eclipsed?) Dirt 3 levels of money grabbing.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
daw840 said:
Stop the world...I want off.

This is approaching (eclipsed?) Dirt 3 levels of money grabbing.

People are buying it. I don't blame EA for offering it.

That Ultimate Team BS is amazingly popular. Who would have thought?

Ramirez

Game speed looks hilariously bad in those videos, what's that about? Looks like someone is fast forwarding them...

mik

mik is unbeatable
I dunno. I play with the game speed set to slow. The replay options are really limited compared to NCAA.

goldlion054 said:
What? Madden has always had superior options to NCAA. I refuse to believe you

nope, they have never been superior. ncaa gives you more angles and you can cancel out in the middle of any replay. in madden, you had to watch the whole thing and then go back to the cameras menu

FrenchMovieTheme said:
nope, they have never been superior. ncaa gives you more angles and you can cancel out in the middle of any replay. in madden, you had to watch the whole thing and then go back to the cameras menu

thatsthejoke.jpg

CB3 said:
Or i can just go buy it at a mom and pop shop on friday and not pay an extra 20 bucks.

However ill just wait till tuesday and get $20 gamer credit from amazon

Waiting til wed-thursday and getting that + free 2 day shipping with amazon prime trial.

Smokey

daw840 said:

Works out for me. I'm getting Madden for "free" anyway due to CC points, plus the $20 gift card from Amazon. Get to play it over the weekend until launch day and then a day later my game shows up.

STEP YA GAME UP DAW :p

i might get EA sports season ticket. even though i don't pay for gas, i still don't feel like driving to gardena to get it from gamehut on thursday or friday.... probably worth $25 just to not have to do that!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i might get EA sports season ticket. even though i don't pay for gas, i still don't feel like driving to gardena to get it from gamehut on thursday or friday.... probably worth $25 just to not have to do that!

If you do that i never want to hear anything bad about any EA games. Because you will have become their bitch.

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
So you're buying it for yourself...

Free copies for everyone!

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
hivemind. ncaa regressed in the tackling department, improved in every other department. much more enjoyable for me than ncaa '11 since you can play defense this year.

but that is for another thread!

The AI Pass coverage can fuck off in NCAA.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I know a place in Culver City that will likely be selling it early if you're interested.

Still probably far for you, but less far than Gardena. And less shady.

eznark

Banned
The Wellington v. BigAT game needs to be livestreamed, or you guys need to get on the mumble server or something.

IT'S BIGGER THAN THAT DOTA2 BULLSHIT

Yes! Madden means less NCAA.
I got $35 for NCAA on amazon

bluemax said:
The AI Pass coverage can fuck off in NCAA.

I know a place in Culver City that will likely be selling it early if you're interested.

Still probably far for you, but less far than Gardena. And less shady.

Ncaa pass coverage is nice. Y u hatin

LukeSmith

bluemax said:
Because there's no way Colorado should tip 10 passes against Matt Barkley and the Trojans in a game.

Maybe it's just like every other football game and you can't read defenses again this year?

eznark

Banned
mik said:
Throw to the guys who are open.

But only if they are already open, because as in all EA games, the d-backs know the routes better than the receivers.

Throwing to a break is still, after all these years, broken in both.

...an fuck me I cannot believe this game doesn't come out today. I rescheduled meetings so I could work from home tomorrow!

Rorschach

NCAA pass coverage is too sporadic. I think I'd probably prefer consistent spidey sense rather than the randomness we get now. Also, WRs need better AI to compete. They will just run out of the way of the CB to let them make the catch instead. ...but at least they're consistent in that regard.

Throwing to a break is still, after all these years, broken in both.
They actually broke it. You could do it before if you timed it right. :|

So, uh, in the spirit of the fighting game community... can i get a tier list of everyone playing? lol

Who's considered the best?

S - CB3

A -

B

C - mastershake

D - Eznark
He might get the packers and I'm a jealous bitch

eznark

Banned
That's about right, I'm not very good. I did beat Welli, which was nice.

With Jake Locker this year though (should I not get the Pack) I will be unstoppable!

mastershake said:
So, uh, in the spirit of the fighting game community... can i get a tier list of everyone playing? lol

S - CB3

A -

B

C - mastershake

D - Eznark

considering CB3 as an S-tier player is like considering the philadelphia eagles to be the top franchise in the NFL: both have a lot of wins, neither has ever won a superbowl

CB3

mastershake said:

S - CB3

A -

B

C - mastershake

D - Eznark

Your exactly correct friend.

Rorschach

mastershake said:

S - CB3

A -

B

C - mastershake

D - Eznark
S
Old Man FMT

A
LJ11
Luke
DM
BigAT
Coldblooded
Wellington
Crow
Smokey

B
Birdman
Ramirez
Striker
Nightz
Goldlion
Somnia
Storybook

C
DCX
Sanjuro
GCQ
daw
Livewire

D (Racist Tier)
eznark

Unknown (Small or no sample size)
Ferny
drizzler
Mastershake
Mihael
Yopis
Mikey
levious
mcneily

Although, DM has been bottom tier even in the NFC South.... maybe he belongs with eznark!

Top Bottom