• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez said:
lawl

I'm assuming he came to this conclusion just by reading all of his self ego stroking posts. :p

Pretty much!

Here is my completely useless tier list going off just what i read in the last thread...

S - CB3

A - BigAT, Ramirez

B - Rors, Welli, FMT, Luke

C - DCX

D - ???

How close did i get?

EDIT -----

Lookin at rors list - i got 1 right!

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
S
Old Man FMT

A
LJ11
Luke
DM
BigAT
Coldblooded
Wellington
Crow
Smokey

B
Birdman
Ramirez
Striker
Nightz
Goldlion
Somnia
Storybook

C
DCX
Sanjuro
GCQ
daw
Livewire

D (Racist Tier)
eznark

Unknown (Small or no sample size)
Ferny
drizzler
Mastershake
Mihael
Yopis
Mikey
levious
mcneily

Although, DM has been bottom tier even in the NFC South.... maybe he belongs with eznark!
Damn.

DCX

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
PfE8e.gif

Rorschach said:
S
Old Man FMT

A
LJ11
Luke
DM
BigAT
Coldblooded
Wellington
Crow
Smokey

B
Birdman
Ramirez
Striker
Nightz
Goldlion
Somnia
Storybook

C
DCX
Sanjuro
GCQ
daw
Livewire

D (Racist Tier)
eznark

Unknown (Small or no sample size)
Ferny
drizzler
Mastershake
Mihael
Yopis
Mikey
levious
mcneily

Although, DM has been bottom tier even in the NFC South.... maybe he belongs with eznark!

:jnc @ racist tier

Poor Ez

Rorschach

There's not much difference between A and B. I wasn't the one that made up the ranks! A and B would probably split games. Now, S and C is pretty dire, but any given Sunday...!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
id say there is atleast a decent amount of difference between A and B
Maybe top A and bottom B, but not all of it. Birdman owns the souf and that has DM in it. DCX took the south from DM too!

[edit] Let's do division winners and wildcards like in the NFL pre-season thread!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Birdman has taken me down too. He is borderline A. But if you just average it out, A takes B most times.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Birdman has taken me down too. He is borderline A. But if you just average it out, A takes B most times.
Yeah, but you wouldn't be shocked if B took A. If C takes A, you're still not shocked, but you'd be surprised. Now, if C takes S or top of A in a meaningful game, then you're dramatic chipmunking all over the place.

Rorschach said:
There's not much difference between A and B. I wasn't the one that made up the ranks! A and B would probably split games. Now, S and C is pretty dire, but any given Sunday...!

I guess a better tier formula would be
S
A+
A
B+
B
C
Racist

Rors, get to work!

Rorschach said:
[edit] Let's do division winners and wildcards like in the NFL pre-season thread!

Awesome idea

Rorschach

mastershake said:
Awesome idea
AFC East - LJ11
AFC West - Crow
AFC North- Ramirez
AFC South - Luke
WC: Smokey, Striker

NFC East - CB3
NFC West - FMT
NFC North- BigAT
NFC South- Birdman
WC: Wellington, DMczaf

Hopefully, the rookies surprise us, though. Would be nice (especially for the AFC).

TheCrow

AFC East: Bills - LJ
AFC West: Raiders - rorschach
AFC North: Steelers - ramirez
AFC South: Texans - Smokey
Wildcard: Colts - Luke
Wildcard: Broncos - me :D

NFC East: Eagles - coldblooded
NFC West: 49ers - FMT
NFC North: Packers - BigAT/eznark
NFC South: Panthers - GCQ
Wildcard: Giants - Wellington/bigAT
Wildcard: Bucs - DMczaf

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lulz rors being modest. sorry bruh, you and LJ are the only S tier guys
Nah. Modest would be if I put myself on the list and snuggled up next to eznark. Who has the most SBs, SB appearances, and in the most eras? FMT. :|

In all honesty, I'm B, but B can take on S in the SB! Suck it down, 9ers! Real Bay Area Kings!

CB3

Im gonna do my own list. And leave myself out to be impartial!
In no order:

S
Old Man FMT
LJ11
Luke
DM
BigAT
Rors

A
Wellington
Crow
Smokey
Birdman

B
Ramirez
Striker
Nightz
Goldlion
Somnia
Storybook
GCQ

C
DCX
Sanjuro
daw

D (Racist/Non Factor Tier)
eznark
Livewire

I had a few guys close to moving up or down but i feel pretty good about how that looks

TheCrow said:
AFC East: Bills - LJ
AFC West: Raiders - rorschach
AFC North: Steelers - ramirez
AFC South: Texans - Smokey
Wildcard: Broncos - me :D

NFC East: Eagles - coldblooded
NFC West: 49ers - FMT
NFC North: Packers - BigAT/eznark
NFC South: Panthers - GCQ
Wildcard: Giants - Wellington/bigAT

you're missing 1 wildcard in each conference!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
I had a few guys close to moving up or down but i feel pretty good about how that looks
You can move me down, but know that I have your number. Going deep!

[edit] You'd be Super S in your tier list, right?

CB3

Rorschach said:
You can move me down, but know that I have your number. Going deep!

All the S tiers were no brainers. A B and C i had to think about atleast 1 person moving up or down

Somnia

Sad thing is I'm ok with being in B with how I played last year, man I miss my good season before Romo got killed, havent been the same since.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Sad thing is I'm ok with being in B with how I played last year, man I miss my good season before Romo got killed, havent been the same since.
It's unfortunate you're in that division. It's a friggin' powerhouse. I wouldn't be surprised to see both you and Wellie in the WC, but I figure I have to put DM in!

daw840 said:
You cut me deep Rors....
Just making the thread active again!

Ramirez said:
Motivation! I just need to avoid Rors.
If I get in the WC round again, we're destined for each other. It's your reward for having so many wins!

My team is even shittier now, though. No eeyoring. I have no OL, no QB, no TE, no WRs.. fucking nothing!

Somnia

Rorschach said:
It's unfortunate you're in that division. It's a friggin' powerhouse. I wouldn't be surprised to see both you and Wellie in the WC, but I figure I have to put DM in!

Just making the thread active again!

We'll see, my team has a lot of holes and I dont have much wiggle room in the cap on leaguemanager. Really going to put in practice time this year though and try my damnedest.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
We'll see, my team has a lot of holes and I dont have much wiggle room in the cap on leaguemanager. Really going to put in practice time this year though and try my damnedest.
Forgot about Leaguemanager. Maybe I can improve my team with scraps! I only want to play one season, though. :\

DMczaf said:
:cool:

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
If I get in the WC round again, we're destined for each other. It's your reward for having so many wins!

My team is even shittier now, though. No eeyoring. I have no OL, no QB, no TE, no WRs.. fucking nothing!

Some reward.

eznark

Banned
Fuck you guys I'm gonna go hang with Snoop and my white girls.

O1Vyd.jpg

Check it out, black guy wearing a Packers jersey. I'm totally not racist.

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Maybe it's just like every other football game and you can't read defenses again this year?

Let your anger fuel you LukeSmith, join Smokey on the darkside and together you can troll the Galaxy.

daw840 said:
You cut me deep Rors....

Hey, at least you made the tier list. Rors has so little respect for me (and given his record against me I can't say I blame him) that I don't even chart on the tier list!

Smokey

Is it a good thing or bad thing to be S tier but never win a championship? Sounds trollish but I'm being for real for a second

LukeSmith

bluemax said:
Let your anger fuel you LukeSmith, join Smokey on the darkside and together you can troll the Galaxy.

Hey, at least you made the tier list. Rors has so little respect for me (and given his record against me I can't say I blame him) that I don't even chart on the tier list!

He probably figured you were two comments away from quitting the league before it began.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Is it a good thing or bad thing to be S tier but never win a championship? Sounds trollish but I'm being for real for a second
Make a list! I want to see.

bluemax said:
I didn't put you on the list because then I'd lose more respek points no matter where I put you. Turns out I lose either way!

CB3

Smokey said:

Some teams get lucky. See: Houston Rockets 1994, 1995. AKA The Jordan Vacation Years.

Smokey

CB3 said:
Some teams get lucky. See: Houston Rockets 1994, 1995. AKA The Jordan Vacation Years.

*yawn*

Why you defensive, I didn't name names. But since we're on the subject are you saying that even if you're S-tier you're not lucky enough to do anything with all that talent on your team?

That right?

CB3

Smokey said:
*yawn*

Why you defensive, I didn't name names. But since we're on the subject 2 years with nothing to show? S-tieeeeeeeer

No one listed me a S-Tier idiot. I didnt even list myself on my list.

Smokey

CB3 said:
No one listed me a S-Tier idiot. I didnt even list myself on my list.

lol

you mad? idiot over list wars now lolz

neither did Rors on his own list "idiot". Calm down there young one.

Top Bottom