• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
lol

you mad? idiot over list wars now lolz

neither did Rors on his own list "idiot". Calm down there young one.

Oh i aint mad. Maybe i should post the IM's about you crying how CK hasnt won a 'ship this generation or whatever

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
well id be pretty shocked if any C took any A. Thats an upset there
Two playoff runs i beat Wellie first round and lost to Somnia. ( my division crown year ) I beat you first round and lost to BigAt. Stranger things has happened. I should be a D anyway.

DCX

Striker

Rorschach said:
AFC East - LJ11
AFC West - Crow
AFC North- Ramirez
AFC South - Luke
WC: Smokey, Striker

NFC East - CB3
NFC West - FMT
NFC North- BigAT
NFC South- Birdman
WC: Wellington, DMczaf

Hopefully, the rookies surprise us, though. Would be nice (especially for the AFC).
Where's Raiders? :p

I'll be thrilled if I even make a wildcard. I did not get a playoff reign in my last Madden season in 2010. Got close once in a 7-9 record, but god damn losses to Ramirez and Fifty burned me. Those games vs. Ravens were always down to the wire, too. :(

Smokey

CB3 said:
Oh i aint mad. Maybe i should post the IM's about you crying how CK hasnt won a 'ship this generation or whatever

What?

What are you spouting off about now? I asked because I really wasn't sure and I didn't really play in Madden 11 so I don't know. Post whatever you want is that supposed to be some type of blackmail? Love how when we're talking about you (when I didn't even say your name in my original question...you brought it on yourself to try and be funny) you wanna bring in outside stuff (Rockets, Wellie? tha fuck?) that has nothing to do with what was being talked about. For a "vet" you sure do take some easy troll bait.

Herp Herp I got these IM's here derp

Sanjuro

R7uyw.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
"unknown"... I feel like right now I'm mopping the floor, but soon I'll be moving up to washing lettuce, then eventually, the grill...

TheCrow

I pretty much agree with Rors tier list but I don't there is that much separation between A and B. It's just that players in the A tier are more consistent.

Nightz

Striker said:
Where's Raiders? :p

I'll be thrilled if I even make a wildcard. I did not get a playoff reign in my last Madden season in 2010. Got close once in a 7-9 record, but god damn losses to Ramirez and Fifty burned me. Those games vs. Ravens were always down to the wire, too. :(
I miss Fifty. :( Playing in the AFC North in Madden 10 was awesome.

Wellington said:
I am more B than anything, but thanks for the vote of confidence.
You get an A just for the fact that you do your homework on everybody.

Ramirez

Fifty being gone sucks, even though he despised me later on in life. :p Our games were just like real life Steelers/Ravens, always came down to the last few minutes...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The only qualified person for S Tier: LJ.

Damn youse, LJ, DAMN YOUSE!!!!

Bog Tier, here.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
The best games I have played in this league have been against LJ, Rors, and Wellington. I enjoy playing almost everyone in this league, but they are usually the best of the best. Other than one game, Luke destroys me in Madden, especially with Peyton and Co. I think in the last 4 years, I played FMT once.

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
The best games I have played in this league have been against LJ, Rors, and Wellington. I enjoy playing almost everyone in this league, but they are usually the best of the best. Other than one game, Luke destroys me in Madden, especially with Peyton and Co. I think in the last 4 years, I played FMT once.

We had a freaking amazing game our first meeting last year.

DCX

DCX
My best rivalry has to be DM. There has been good games between Willie, fmt and Birdman.

My career is weird as pre- Falcons I was a doormat. Bills and Browns. I remember going 4-12 with the Bills with my highlight game being against Malley.

Falcon career I had a best 12-4 and missed the playoffs :'( and generally have had an above .500 record with two playoff birth and a career .500 playoff record.2-2.

Playing Luke all the time in NCAA has made me a lot better I think. I hope it translate well in Madden.

DCX

TheCrow

DenogginizerOS said:
Didn't we have a game were I won on a hail mary as the clock ran out? And I think that was after you came back to take the lead with less than a minute to go in the 4th.

mik said:
Perhaps. But
NCAA 12 > Madden 12
, for your FYI.
If that is true then the Madden league won't even last a year.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
eznark said:
We had a freaking amazing game our first meeting last year.
That's right. Holy shit that was a great game!

TheCrow said:
Didn't we have a game were I won on a hail mary as the clock ran out? And I think that was after you came back to take the lead with less than a minute to go in the 4th.

Yup. I think that game still hurts a little.

I am looking forward to community games.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Fifty being gone sucks, even though he despised me later on in life. :p Our games were just like real life Steelers/Ravens, always came down to the last few minutes...
When I get the Bengals we'll have some insane battles. You and Striker are on notice!

Lonestar

TheCrow said:
If that is true then the Madden league won't even last a year.

I'll laugh at this if it happens ;P

This might be the first time I don't buy the Madden game since...since...early PS2 time. I can't remember. 2000-2001, maybe 2002.

Lonestar

Still, winning the game on a last play...that's gotta hurt :lol

Oh wait, I know it does...

Rorschach.jpg

100 yard TAINT grumble grumble

Nightz

mik said:
I'd love to get some online games under my belt in the next day or two, if you're interested. :)
For sure. I'm trying to ask my boss if I can work from home tomorrow or Friday lol.

Smokey

mik said:
I'd love to get some online games under my belt in the next day or two, if you're interested. :)

I'll "have it" on Friday due to the EA Season Pass. I'll be down to play most of the weekend.

Nightz said:
For sure. I'm trying to ask my boss if I can work from home tomorrow or Friday lol.

Do you have any way to stream your games?

TheCrow said:
So many great games in Madden 10. Most of my wins came down to the last second but my losses were almost always blowouts at the hands of Smokey or Rors. I hated yet sometimes loved my division.

I still remember when you cussed me out in a XBL message LOL

TheCrow

Smokey said:
I still remember when you cussed me out in a XBL message LOL
lol never take my messages right after games seriously. That's just me being salty :D but didn't I apologize after?

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
Like that tipped ball win against me......... :(
Yep, I've seen that too many times. The first time I saw it I didn't mind because I could see that happening every now and then.

Smokey

TheCrow said:
lol never take my messages right after games seriously. That's just me being salty :D but didn't I apologize after?

Yeah you did. I'm the last one to complain about messages or talking anyway. Looking back on it I just thought it was pretty funny :p

TheCrow

Smokey said:
Yeah you did. I'm the last one to complain about messages or talking anyway. Looking back on it I just thought it was pretty funny :p
Yeah it was, took me a second to remember that I did do that. It's all good, it just means we actually give a shit about the game. Unlike some other game that was recently released.

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Any word on when ea will release roster updates?
Their Twitter account said that an updated roster with offseason transactions will be out by the time Season Pass users get the game this Friday.

Edit: BTW, when are the real NFL supposed to cut down their rosters?

Top Bottom