• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sanjuro

Just logged into the EA site in the longest time. Poor Wellie.

ZG24D.png

McNei1y

good work DCX. My first pick is still up in the air. There are three guys I want and I don't know which route to go!

BigAT

Oh shit, just seeing the new thread now.

-Anyone in the first round looking to trade down at all?

-When is the deadline to re-sign 0 year players? I still haven't signed any of mine, waiting to see what I pick up in the draft.

Oh shit, just seeing the new thread now.

-Anyone in the first round looking to trade down at all?

-When is the deadline to re-sign 0 year players? I still haven't signed any of mine, waiting to see what I pick up in the draft.

monday, 6 pm pst. that is also when FA bidding period starts. here is the schedule:

Draft: Sunday, 6 pm pst (Tonight!)
Deadline to re-sign your year 0 players: Monday, 6 pm pst (1/16/12)
FA Bidding period: Monday 6pm pst to Tuesday 6 pm pst
Season starts: Tuesday, 6 pm pst

daw840

So, I figured out how to slap people with a fishbot in this IRC.....how do I actually talk?

edit: NVM, just a itty bitty box at the bottom of the screen that's the same color.

DCX

DCX
Someone support me in my efforts to start the season tomorrow at 10 EST.

I'm with you, some dudes have to spreadsheet shit and take 28 hours to make a resigning or cut.

The season won't start tomorrow anyways, people got money to spend on free agents.

DCX

TheCrow

I'm with you, some dudes have to spreadsheet shit and take 28 hours to make a resigning or cut.

The season won't start tomorrow anyways, people got money to spend on free agents.

DCX
We could've started FA tonight and the season started tomorrow.

DCX

DCX
We could've started FA tonight and the season started tomorrow.

Yea but we gotta think about the three people that need 28 hours to resign their players. Actually i really only think it's two. Sanjuru and BigAT, both are online now and could do it tonight.

DCX

When are schedules up? I wanna play Crow/Bluemax this year so bad!

I refuse to be bullied!

except by pheeniks... he always goes beastmode when he plays me

BigAT

So I'm thinking we should just re-sign guys that were auto-cut in the game and not through LM. The contracts still exist on LM, but the players aren't on the actual team.

LiveWire

So what's next? If we drafted a player for a team we traded our pick to, we drop that player to FA in-game? Or through LM?

LukeSmith

UPDATE

I am currently doing all of the synch's to try and rookies into LM. I will update this post once it's done. You should resign the bros on your team that you are gonna keep.

bluemax

Banned
I had to re-add the following players because the CPU dropped them:

Jaren Altime who had 2 years @ $603,250 per year left
Steve McClendon who had 1 year @ $543,333 left

Just in case their contracts need to be redone or whatever.

Top Bottom