• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

GCQuinton

NoddingNicholson.gif

Cam and the boys will be ready!

eznark

Banned
Oh great, I have $2.2m in cap dollars. I assume you guys are already discussing this but lol, I told you guys league manager is retarded.

Also, why is Frank Zombo on my team? I cut him through LM last night. Same with fucking Tim Masthay

McNei1y

Okay two things:

1. Corey Peters, the DT I'm supposed to get from DCX, is still on DCX's team yet the trade was completed.
2. The PLAYER MANAGEMENT ratings in Madden are different then the DEPTH CHART ratings. I'm confused.
ex: Rudolph is a 85 in PM but an 81 in DC. Harvin is a 87 in PM but an 88 in DC.

TheCrow

Okay two things:

1. Corey Peters, the DT I'm supposed to get from DCX, is still on DCX's team yet the trade was completed.
2. The PLAYER MANAGEMENT ratings in Madden are different then the DEPTH CHART ratings. I'm confused.
ex: Rudolph is a 85 in PM but an 81 in DC. Harvin is a 87 in PM but an 88 in DC.

#2 has been happening since the start of season 2.

DCX

DCX
Okay two things:

i'm fixing peters as we speak

DCX

Actually I'm honestly not sure what's different, cause I looked at guys ratings between depth and player management screen and I didn't notice anything different, just OVR. Maybe the depth chart has a different system for overall rating, dunno

I actually think I'm pretty done with my off-season. Damn I wish the rest of you guys didn't have lives!

eznark

Banned
I'd like to petition to cut Masthay and Zombo without a penalty. I cut them yesterday in LM, listed them on my transaction report and for whatever retarded reason they are still there.

McNei1y

#2 has been happening since the start of season 2.

Actually I'm honestly not sure what's different, cause I looked at guys ratings between depth and player management screen and I didn't notice anything different, just OVR. Maybe the depth chart has a different system for overall rating, dunno

Oh, okay. I must have not payed attention at all lol. If there isn't any issue with ratings aside from OVR then thats good.

i'm fixing peters as we speak

DCX

Okay cool!

I'd like to petition to cut Masthay and Zombo without a penalty. I cut them yesterday in LM, listed them on my transaction report and for whatever retarded reason they are still there.

Just cut them. Luke gave to okay to do so because of LM fucking up

Colasante

I picked up some free agents not realizing they'd be added right to my team, thinking I was just putting a bid in. Can I drop them without having to absorb the 20% cap penalty hit?

McNei1y

sent a trade for peters, that should fix it

Okay, I accepted it.

Man, I really like what I got in the draft. I hope this league continues for a couple of more seasons because I want to see how some of these guys progress. I'm also aching to play a game. I want to see how my O-line is as well as my restructured secondary.

Ferny

I picked up some free agents not realizing they'd be added right to my team, thinking I was just putting a bid in. Can I drop them without having to absorb the 20% cap penalty hit?

Yes drop any FAs that are not suppose to be on your team. The penalty is off for now.

eznark

Banned
Flynn has God potential though... literally limitless upside!

Isn't his upside 99? Seems limited to me.

Also, I was mostly joking yesterday but looking at the guys I want to resign next year (fucking Collins wants $15m!!) I have no room for Rodgers. He will be available for the right offer, probably not until after the season though.

DCX

DCX
So how is everyone with thier rosters? Everybody get thier previously dropped players?

All trades complete? Including the draft picks/rooks owed?

I saw Sanjuru and BigAt did thier signings and cuts so we really should be advancing to free agent bidding here within an hour or so. We might have an entire night of bidding and maybe, just maybe we can start the season tonight.

DCX

Nightz

So did anyone get a list of the draft results? I'm interested in seeing the results from round 1 since I missed my pick. Just want to see if I would have been able to get the guy I wanted.

TheCrow

So how is everyone with thier rosters? Everybody get thier previously dropped players?

All trades complete? Including the draft picks/rooks owed?

I saw Sanjuru and BigAt did thier signings and cuts so we really should be advancing to free agent bidding here within an hour or so. We might have an entire night of bidding and maybe, just maybe we can start the season tonight.

DCX
Whatever day we finish FA can we make sure it end after 10pm cst? I'll try to keep up during my night classes but I'd like to have some time after to make sure I get the guys I want.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I thought it wasn't starting until tonight? What's the point of making a schedule a week in advance and then changing it again?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ok I was really drunk last night and hungover this morning. I have a bunch of guys I did not want to resign that got resigned. Can I just drop them with no penalty?

Top Bottom